***HTC Magic Thread***

Has anyone noticed the alarm clock functionality changed in 4.2.14.1 (guess I should read the changelogs? :p)

Anyway, it failed to go off this morning although I somehow managed to way up on time anyway ¬_¬ but I now have a 'problem'

Although I've found the 'new' alarm clock app (accesible via what appears to be a new clock app), is it possible to get a link directly to the alarm clock page of that onto the desktop? (as I have a habit of changing the alarm times regularly and I'm lazy :p)

Has anyone noticed the alarm clock functionality changed in 4.2.14.1 (guess I should read the changelogs? :p)

Anyway, it failed to go off this morning although I somehow managed to way up on time anyway ¬_¬ but I now have a 'problem'

Although I've found the 'new' alarm clock app (accesible via what appears to be a new clock app), is it possible to get a link directly to the alarm clock page of that onto the desktop? (as I have a habit of changing the alarm times regularly and I'm lazy :p)

Exactly the same. I knew the old alarm was wiped from the phone and I set up the new alarm but it failed to go off. I woke up 10 mins after it should have gone off. Unfortunately I threw away my old alarm clock so I may have to do my first nandroid restore tonight.

A link to the alarm page, no, not as far as i can tell :(

ElliorR, my alarm went off fine this morning! Was my 1st night on 14.1, was glad it did work!

I use the first link (the one for CM 4.2.x) - simply download zip, put zip on to your SD root, boot into Amon's recovery and flash the zip file from SD :)

The new Labs features are damn nice, multitouch is 2 finger pinch only though, not like iPhone move/drag/pivot etc.

It says: Multitouch Google Maps 3.40 for CM 4.2.X (same as Nexus ota release) [US & INT NAV OPTIONS!!]

NAV isn't fully utilised in the EU anyway really as you get missing road names and/or voice directions on the most part.

We just have to wait for Google to out if officially.

I'm finally looking into buying one of these now that they can be had for around £130ish on the fleabay.

Would a simplicity sim card with an "unlimited internet" bolt-on be enough? I want to be able to check twitter, facebook, youtube, etc.

My friend is having problems with hers...

It keeps turning off when you turn it off, won't get out of the lock screen when it's turned on. When it's off and you put the battery in the screen lights up a lot, but randomly. :confused: It won't go out of the lock screen and just turns off then back on automatically.

It seems to boot up fine, this has only just started the past half hour or so after she was on the phone.

Any ideas?

Hola peeps. Got a dock at last; not the one I ordered originally but another one. :mad:

Anyway is there a way to let me keep the screen from locking out when its on the dock? So I can see the icons on the first menu screen without the screen dimming and then locking out?

Back
Top Bottom