***HTC Magic Thread***

I recently bought a dock for my Magic and it is currently plugged into my PC so the Magic charges and is accessible from Windows. However when I turn my PC on in the morning the battery is really quite low and I was wondering if its OK to plug the mains charger into the dock using the mini-USB socket? I'm fairly sure that's what the mini-USB is for, to charge the phone and a spare battery. :) Can someone confirm this for me?

Different to the 2 I had but the first one I had had 2x mini USB ports, one for charging (both batteries) and the other for PC connection.

The plug charger should only fit into one socket.

OK so not quite UK but promising all the same. No reason why UK can't be the same I reckon.

http://lifehacker.com/5481872/all-android-phones-in-the-us-will-receive-an-upgrade-to-android-21
Different to the 2 I had but the first one I had had 2x mini USB ports, one for charging (both batteries) and the other for PC connection.

The plug charger should only fit into one socket.
This one only has one mini USB port. The cable supplied with the dock is hardwired to the dock. The charger I got with the phone is mini USB so I'll try it later. :)

I plugged the mains charger in and it didn't blow anything up! In fact a gween light came on to rival the blue light. :p

I have dodgy reception in my basement bedroom and I was thinking of getting the Vodafone Sure Signal for £50. Does anyone have any experience with this?

OK so not quite UK but promising all the same. No reason why UK can't be the same I reckon.

http://lifehacker.com/5481872/all-android-phones-in-the-us-will-receive-an-upgrade-to-android-21
This one only has one mini USB port. The cable supplied with the dock is hardwired to the dock. The charger I got with the phone is mini USB so I'll try it later. :)

i believe all andorid phones in the world will be upgraded to 2.1 eventually , it doesnt make sense for the US , Canada running on 2.1 and the rest of us still on 1.5 (officially) . We have the same phones , if they make the effort to bring 2.1 in the magic why not do it for all of us once and for all ?

i believe all andorid phones in the world will be upgraded to 2.1 eventually , it doesnt make sense for the US , Canada running on 2.1 and the rest of us still on 1.5 (officially) . We have the same phones , if they make the effort to bring 2.1 in the magic why not do it for all of us once and for all ?
My thinking exactly. The US probably gets it first with Google/Android both being American products and the biggest market for Android 2.1. :)

This rom is for 32A only (official one) so 32B users need to use a modded one from XDA dev I think.

SenseUI makes the UI so much smoother and fast - just check out the latest youtube videos it looks amazing!

Back
Top Bottom