***HTC Magic Thread***

How to you put album art on the HTC Magic?

When I put a CD in my drive it copies it to WMP library, I then sync it to add it to my phone. Then when I go to music the album is there but no album cover !!!!

It gets better the longer you have it. From full charge, after 24 hours from yesterday i'm at 67%.

Had mine since the start of June. battery life up to now has been good but over the last couple of day seems to have just dropped. I took off charge today at 8.30 have not used the phone and have dropped 10% by 9.30!!!

Mini arrived yesterday and is pretty much up and running now - the ShopSavvy app is excellent (I have always wondered when shopping - is this DVD/CD cheaper online? Now I can check!)

I have been scanning random items off of my bookshelf all morning to try it!

Rich

Had mine since the start of June. battery life up to now has been good but over the last couple of day seems to have just dropped. I took off charge today at 8.30 have not used the phone and have dropped 10% by 9.30!!!

**UPDATE**

I switched off Wi-Fi & GPS, have not made or received any calls, have not looked my phone since 9.30 (did not realise how boring a day could get) battery is now at 52%! Think a trip to the local Vodafone store may be needed. :(

**UPDATE**

I switched off Wi-Fi & GPS, have not made or received any calls, have not looked my phone since 9.30 (did not realise how boring a day could get) battery is now at 52%! Think a trip to the local Vodafone store may be needed. :(

Have you tried turning the screen brightness etc down also.

Get "usefull switcher" save having to go through all those menus.

**UPDATE**

I have noticed the battery has been terrible over the last week. So much so I was going to ask mrk if he recommends any 3rd party batteries!

I think then this must be down to the latest update, I have purchased the power manager app which used to make the phone last ages, it was on trial version. My battery is still sucking juice faster than normal.

Anyone else concur with this apart from Hairymanly? :confused:

I'm not sure if the last update is responsible for the poor battery life as i've only just got my phone but it does need improving. I'm hoping a higher spec battery comes out soon as the current one giving me a about a day use when i really would expect it to last at least 48 hours.

With regards to software is there any programs that can keep the phone on 2G until you open up a program such as email, browser etc when it then switches to wifi/3G? i'm happy if this would mean that syncing would need to be done manually.

Yes i'm just looking for better battery life. While i want a fast download speed when i'm actively using the phone i don't want it using up more power than it needs when it just sitting in my pocket etc.

I have noticed the battery has been terrible over the last week. So much so I was going to ask mrk if he recommends any 3rd party batteries!

I think then this must be down to the latest update, I have purchased the power manager app which used to make the phone last ages, it was on trial version. My battery is still sucking juice faster than normal.

Anyone else concur with this apart from Hairymanly? :confused:

Further update on battery life.

fully charged over night (as usual) been using the phone as normal today making calls, playing games, surfing the web etc. Battery down to 94% after 7 1/2 hours. :confused:

I think the update maybe has screwed what the phone thinks is the amount of battery left, maybe it needed to learn again???

Just a guess but I ran mine right down the other day, full charge and after a day was on 84%. Much better.

Back
Top Bottom