Humble Choice

Soldato
This months games. Planet Zoo looks fun but that game might end up being a slippery slope as there is 10 DLC at €10 each so might end up being a tad expensive in the long run ! :cry:

Sopngebob looks fun though and Surviving the Aftermath looks interesting. Not to sure about the other 5 though.

yl0Z2R7.png

Associate
This months games. Planet Zoo looks fun but that game might end up being a slippery slope as there is 10 DLC at €10 each so might end up being a tad expensive in the long run ! :cry:

Sopngebob looks fun though and Surviving the Aftermath looks interesting. Not to sure about the other 5 though.

yl0Z2R7.png
Played embr with a friend, and it's dumb fun. We've both enjoyed it.

Soldato
Junes games. I be getting this one too, since both Gamedec and I am fish is on my wish list. Phoenix Points looks interesting too, although never got around to play xcom so not sure if I be enjoying it or not.

Star wars seems to be a multiplayer game so not for me. Anyone having any thoughts about the other4 games ??

1biw3yL.gif

Soldato
Junes games. I be getting this one too, since both Gamedec and I am fish is on my wish list. Phoenix Points looks interesting too, although never got around to play xcom so not sure if I be enjoying it or not.

Star wars seems to be a multiplayer game so not for me. Anyone having any thoughts about the other4 games ??

1biw3yL.gif
Squadrons has a brilliant single player campaign

Soldato
OP
I think this is the best month for ages TBH. Only problem is there's a bunch of crossover against n with Gamepass, Prime Gaming, Epic, etc. But still a really good collection of games.

As above though, I'll probably wait on the cut-price offer in 2-3 weeks.

Soldato
Didn't take long to get the begging email. Now they're offering £5/month for the next 3 months! May as well go for it with that.

Does your email state in £ or $? I got mine too this morning.

Due to this trick I've always been offered $6, even though I cancel each time, seems my plan is stuck in $ as I keep renewing with the cheaper offer.

Very little difference in paying this price in £ or $, so I don't mind. But paying in which currency is actually cheaper?

Back
Top Bottom