"Hundreds" of Met Police armed response officers hand in the weapons after colleague charged with murder - Chris Kaba Shooting aftermath.

Racing could be a misleading word. We don't really know. I think it's fair to say that people shouldn't be taking the law into their own hands. My guess is that this isn't the first time this has happened to him, he's reported issues many times and has reached the end of his patience.

He could just be a loon, I've no idea, but I do sympathise with him as the police have consistency shown how useless they are at dealing with basic matters.

I think it's fair to say that people shouldn't be taking the law into their own hands.
To be honest, if the police cant be bothered to turn up after numerous calls about criminal/anti-social behaviour then what do you expect people to do? When we were burgled it took the police hours to arrive, despite the fact that the phone operators had been informed multiple times that I was currently restraining one of the scrotes on the kitchen floor.

To be honest, if the police cant be bothered to turn up after numerous calls about criminal/anti-social behaviour then what do you expect people to do? When we were burgled it took the police hours to arrive, despite the fact that the phone operators had been informed multiple times that I was currently restraining one of the scrotes on the kitchen floor.
how long were you waiting for the police till you offered the scrote tea and biscuit?

That is an embarrassingly long time for the police to arrive. Surely it should be a priority because for all they know they may have mates outside who might come in to find out what happened.

Last edited:
The article says images. Not video. They're two very different things. You'd have to be spectacularly committed not to see that. Or stupid.
Who knows?

Look, we get it, you're never wrong and you're incapable of seeing things from another perspective but let's engage our brains for a moment and review this image from the article:

2FO778M.png

What do you think these "images" were taken on here in 2024? A Nokia 3210?

Come on Dis, you're better than this.

Look, we get it, you're never wrong and you're incapable of seeing things from another perspective but let's engage our brains for a moment and review this image from the article:

2FO778M.png

What do you think these "images" were taken on here in 2024? A Nokia 3210?

Come on Dis, you're better than this.

Come on then, how fast is it going?

Come on then, how fast is it going?

It's a quad bike. Anything from standstill to 60mph I'd guess. Of course if it was doing 2mph as you say and the "images" were taken with a camera and not a CCTV camera (which stands for closed circuit television, famed for moving images) then they would've been fairly decent quality. I think it's safe to say that the image was taken from a film and could've been a billionty miles an hour for all we know.

What we can say with a fairly decent amount of certainty is that it wasn't travelling at walking speed.

Last edited:
It's a quad bike. Anything from standstill to 60mph I'd guess. Of course if it was doing 2mph as you say and the "images" were taken with a camera and not a CCTV camera (which stands for closed circuit television, famed for moving images) then I think it's safe to say that the image was taken from a film and could've been a billionty miles an hour for all we know.

What we can say with a fairly decent amount of certainty is that it wasn't travelling at walking speed.

Yes. It was probably taken from cctv but the article states they've seen images. Not video. You do understand that you can take images from video right? But they're two different things, yeah? One gives you context of distance and time. The other doesn't.
You can't say anything with certainty because you have absolutely no evidence to indicate speed. It's why mobile speeding vans take a series of images to allow speed to be calculated because taken individually they show nothing. There ain't even a time stamp on the footage.
Come on diddums, you know this! You've literally just conceded from the evidence provide he could be stationary. He might have driven them there at a lovely sedate 6mph for all we know.

Or tldr, your last answer is you have absolutely no clue what speed it's going but tried to swing in anyway.

Last edited:
you have absolutely no clue what speed it's going but tried to swing in anyway.

And neither do you, so what are we achieving here? Speculation.

Either way, the bloke hog tied a couple of scrotes and got let down by the very people employed to protect him. The end.

I dont understand what you are arguing about

The farmer could have simply buried them on his land and nobody would know anything.

Instead he did a scene out of some superhero film.

I dont understand what you are arguing about

The farmer could have simply buried them on his land and nobody would know anything.

Instead he did a scene out of some superhero film.

Diddums is literally arguing my point. That we have no clue what speed the guy went so cannot say whether it was dangerous or not.

Yes. It was probably taken from cctv but the article states they've seen images. Not video. You do understand that you can take images from video right? But they're two different things, yeah? One gives you context of distance and time. The other doesn't.
You can't say anything with certainty because you have absolutely no evidence to indicate speed. It's why mobile speeding vans take a series of images to allow speed to be calculated because taken individually they show nothing. There ain't even a time stamp on the footage.
Come on diddums, you know this! You've literally just conceded from the evidence provide he could be stationary. He might have driven them there at a lovely sedate 6mph for all we know.

Or tldr, your last answer is you have absolutely no clue what speed it's going but tried to swing in anyway.

The article states CCTV images I even took the time to quote the relevant bit of the daily fail article, the quote says ‘racing’ nobody races at 2/6mph I really can’t believe you are going to double down on this you do know it’s ok to occasionally admit you are wrong nobody will think bad of you and it doesn’t make you a bad person you just made a mistake.

The article states CCTV images I even took the time to quote the relevant bit of the daily fail article, the quote says ‘racing’ nobody races at 2/6mph I really can’t believe you are going to double down on this you do know it’s ok to occasionally admit you are wrong nobody will think bad of you and it doesn’t make you a bad person you just made a mistake.

Fml. Do you know the difference between video and an image?
Diddums handily posted the image, tell me how fast they're going.

how long were you waiting for the police till you offered the scrote tea and biscuit?

That is an embarrassingly long time for the police to arrive. Surely it should be a priority because for all they know they may have mates outside who might come in to find out what happened.
Was pretty intense, **** was properly trying to get free for a good 30mins until he tired himself out (he was wearing multiple layers of thick clothing in Summer) but by then a mate from across the road had arrived. No much help as initially he just stood there and laughed as he took the **** out of the scrote for 10mins. :D

Back
Top Bottom