"Hundreds" of Met Police armed response officers hand in the weapons after colleague charged with murder - Chris Kaba Shooting aftermath.

Horse, stable, door, bolted...

No thanks to the dishonest, woke media (who helped demonise the officer and pandered to the gangster's family & "community") lobbying hard for the name to be released in this case of course but at least future armed officers might be better protected:

That would be a conspiracy to murder where are the arrests :confused:

Backwards police world strikes again:

Could have been worse...

as-greedy-as-pig-brick-top.gif

Which police officer shot Mark Duggan?
Somebody knows and they're probably not paid very well, very likely low morale as well.

I'm sure if someone cared enough they could catch a weak-willed individual to snitch, but I suspect the people most affected don't have the resources or wherewithal to risk engaging with the dark economy.

Somebody knows and they're probably not paid very well, very likely low morale as well.

I'm sure if someone cared enough they could catch a weak-willed individual to snitch, but I suspect the people most affected don't have the resources or wherewithal to risk engaging with the dark economy.

So back in reality your argument is completely undermined.

The kids of the police officer who shot Mark Duggan don't need to be pulled out of school, the police officer doesn't need to move house, change address etc.. or possibly change identity either.

This is all down to the name being released by the court in this Chris Kaba case.

So back in reality your argument is completely undermined.

The kids of the police officer who shot Mark Duggan don't need to be pulled out of school, the police officer doesn't need to move house, change address etc.. or possibly change identity either.

This is all down to the name being released by the court in this Chris Kaba case.
You cannot possibly think it is impossible to get a name if someone is determined to do so.

Very good article.

You cannot possibly think it is impossible to get a name if someone is determined to do so.

I never claimed it was impossible, but again, back in reality the cop who shot Mark Duggan is so much safer and doesn't have his life turned upside down relative to this cop.

Backwards police world strikes again:

He may well have got away with detaining them if they were committing a crime but driving them to the police station on his quad is clearly bonkers and he deserves what ever he gets. He could conceivably have killed them, would you then be saying he shouldn’t be charged with murder/manslaughter?
That would be a conspiracy to murder where are the arrests :confused:
I doubt they have issued a formal contract with terms and conditions and a contact address where you bring the body so who are you going to arrest and how are you going to prove beyond reasonable doubt that they have done it? this isn’t the mandalorian!

Last edited:
His may well have got away with detaining them if they were committing a crime but driving them to the police station on his quad is clearly bonkers and he deserves what ever he gets. He could conceivably have killed them, would you then be saying he shouldn’t be charged with murder/manslaughter?

I doubt they have issued a formal contract with terms and conditions and a contact address where you bring the body so who are you going to arrest and how are you going to prove beyond reasonable doubt that they have done it? this isn’t the mandalorian!

Driving someone in a car could kill them. Do you drive? Have you ever carried a passenger?

Driving someone in a car could kill them. Do you drive? Have you ever carried a passenger?
Carrying a passenger in a car is legal provided they are wearing a seatbelt, carrying a passenger (even a willing one) hog tied across your quad bike is not so thankyou for your false equivalence. If you’d prefer to try and explain why his actions were sensible and reasonable please do.

Last edited:
I can't help but have sympathy for the farmer, same as I did with tony Martin,.or some guy I saw online ramming a car out of the way which deliberately parked blocking their car in their property multiple times

but at the end of the day in a supposed civilised society there was only 1 outcome here.

the fact that the police are not fit for purpose at the moment in many areas does not mean we can go all "death wish" or "falling down" on people even if we want to

Last edited:
I can't help but have sympathy for the farmer, same as I did with tony Martin,.or some guy I saw online ramming a car out of the way which deliberately parked blocking their car in their property multiple times

but at the end of the day in a supposed civilised society there was only 1 outcome here.

the fact that the police are not fit for purpose at the moment in many areas does not mean we can go all "death wish" or "falling down" on people even if we want to
He had phoned the police who were on their way to the farm when he had a total brain fart and loaded the electric bike ridding knobbers onto his quad and set off down the high way! I have totally sympathy for him right up to the point he decides that endangering their lives in such a stupid way is the appropriate course of action!

For all you know he drove there at no more than 2mph.
Did you just not bother reading the article before you got all red in the face ragey?

“daily fail” said:
Shocking CCTV images captured the moment the quad bike raced through the winding streets before arriving at the police station.

Would you like a hand out of the hole or shall I get a bigger shovel for you? Or are you going to tell me he was racing at 2 mph now?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom