Hunt: Showdown (Crytek)

Menu UI is the worst I have used to date in a game. The old menu wasn't really that bad it just was great.

Now you have to jump through multiple loop holes to just get done with setup up your hunter.

The actual gameplay just feel much responsive and the overhaul look of the graphics has improved nicely.

New map is pretty impressive but performance leaves a lot to be desired with lots of FPS drops and stuttering. Hellborn feels a bit to easy to kill and the UI is by far the worst i have ever used. Hopefully they fix things over the next couple months.

New map is pretty impressive but performance leaves a lot to be desired with lots of FPS drops and stuttering. Hellborn feels a bit to easy to kill and the UI is by far the worst i have ever used. Hopefully they fix things over the next couple months.

UI has apparently already had quite a lot of work done to it, seems they knew it had major flaws prior to release and had already started addressing it. Hopefully won’t be too long until we see these changes.

Performance is the annoyance for me. That said the big fps drops seem to be related to some kind of Vram issue. I had success limiting the vram usage in the options to 70%

Last edited:
UI has apparently already had quite a lot of work done to it, seems they knew it had major flaws prior to release and had already started addressing it. Hopefully won’t be too long until we see these changes.

Performance is the annoyance for me. That said the big fps drops seem to be related to some kind of Vram issue. I had success limiting the vram usage in the options to 70%
Cheers will give it a go, I'm hovering around min spec no 2700x + 1080ti so any little boost will help!

Back
Top Bottom