Hunt: Showdown (Crytek)

Soldato
Another day, another good run of games - this made me chuckle, I ran rings around this duo for a good few minutes then did a slow flank...

Also, have they made levelling easier, reset prestige sunday afternoon, already up to level 31.

Last edited:
Soldato
Also, have they made levelling easier, reset prestige sunday afternoon, already up to level 31.
Still hooked on this at the moment, levelling is definitely easier, I prestiged once since my last post and i'm already back to to level 80.

Nice you get a legendary skin when you prestige however.

Noticed a marked difference in difficulty going from just 3 to 4 star MMR, god knows what 5 star and beyond is like!

Associate
Still hooked on this at the moment, levelling is definitely easier, I prestiged once since my last post and i'm already back to to level 80.

Nice you get a legendary skin when you prestige however.

Noticed a marked difference in difficulty going from just 3 to 4 star MMR, god knows what 5 star and beyond is like!
I would stay right where you are in the 3 to 4 star range. Once you get to 5+ stars the fights become a lot more painful.

Less randomness and more aggressive pushes by players that can also back up that style of play.

Soldato
God this game is infuriating me lately, down to the devs - the core game itself is still fantastic, just silly things happening.

Firstly, they add a new event with traits that solo's can stack and effectively become unstoppable (vid below) - yesterday they fixed a bug and introduced another so thousands of players are getting kicked start/mid match with no way to re-connect.

Soldato
I was waiting for this upgrade to get this but I'm a bit underwhelmed by the video above DLSS 2.31 woot!! When are people going to get on the mesh shader wagon? Ray traced audio? There's so much that isn't being done!!

Associate
I was waiting for this upgrade to get this but I'm a bit underwhelmed by the video above DLSS 2.31 woot!! When are people going to get on the mesh shader wagon? Ray traced audio? There's so much that isn't being done!!

I mean this game already has the best sound of any game I've ever played (by a huge margin), to the point where every other game feels underwhelming because of it. So many things they can improve before even having to think about ray traced audio etc

I would pick up the game regardless if I were you, it's a masterpiece and completely unique.

Last edited:
Soldato
£15 on cdkeys seems to be the best price...just need to make sure my mates are up for it. Is there much cheating?

Last edited:
Associate
£15 on cdkeys seems to be the best price...just need to make sure my mates are up for it. Is there much cheating?

No, not much cheating, especially at lower levels. I've put thousands of hours in over the years and only noticed blatant cheating once. It's probably more prevalent in the high MMR lobbies but generally speaking, it's not a game that suffers from lots of cheating, partly due to it being quite niche as well as the userbase being on the older side.

FYI It's got a lot of hidden depth to the gameplay, if you do pick it up id suggest watching numerous tips and tricks style videos because there is so much that will never be explained to you by the game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom