** HYPER X CLOUD **

Soldato
I just got these headphones today. Thanks OCUK for the quick delivery :)

Just want to say to anyone on the fence about purchasing these headphones go for it. They are really good for the price, even without the deal. The packaging alone is worth the money. Awesome phones, so comfortable.

Associate
Quality, absolute quality

I just got these headphones today. Thanks OCUK for the quick delivery :)

Just want to say to anyone on the fence about purchasing these headphones go for it. They are really good for the price, even without the deal. The packaging alone is worth the money. Awesome phones, so comfortable.

I concur, these things are an amazing deal, quite the delight.

Associate
Picked mine up at the weekend from home, ordered 2 weeks ago :(. Don't trust uni accommodation to handle it.

Very good audio quality, makes a load of difference to my music collection, havent gamed on them yet.

The packaging is insane too, well built and so many accessories.

Very happy with my purchase.

TY OCUK :)

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Mine went through at 49.99 with the code with free 1st class delivery (that's the default option if you were to get free delivery on these, so I guess that's set up wrong somewhere if it's not meant to go royal mail). It didn't even let me choose a delivery option once I put the code in, I think that voucher code box needs some work put into it, not that I'm one to complain!

Definitely worthy of the £50 if these ever go to that price again, £65 I'd be happy to pay as well. Prefer them to the rubbish Roccat ones I spent money on.

Soldato
Glad those of you who received them are happy. They are great and a marked improvement on most things around the £50 mark that bear and relationship to the word Gaming.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
So

I have managed to get this deal extended one last time.

basically, we screwed up the pricing on our flyers for the Multiplay Insomnia event we are exhibiting at this weekend.

rather than reprint, HyperX are supporting the price over the event.

This does mean that Insomnia attendees can order it for delivery to your desk. [free shipping]

This is absolutely the last extension of this deal as I have pretty much exhausted all of my excuses for continuing the deal :p

it will end 24/11/14.

then I cant do it again.

Associate
So

basically, we screwed up the pricing on our flyers for the Multiplay Insomnia event we are exhibiting at this weekend.

This does mean that Insomnia attendees can order it for delivery to your desk. [free shipping]

"Sorry HyperX, Me again.... I have just received the OCUK Christmas Bonanza Flyers and you will never guess what the printers have done..."

it will end 24/11/14.

then I cant do it again.

"Hi HyperX, Me again. I have just received the delivery of the OCUK Christmas Bonanza flyers and you will never guess what the printers have done...."

Last edited:
Soldato
Soldato
So

This is absolutely the last extension of this deal as I have pretty much exhausted all of my excuses for continuing the deal :p

it will end 24/11/14.

then I cant do it again.

Thread title says 4/11/14 :) Just a typo so to let you know

Soldato
Just trying to place an order of these with the deal code...

Despite being a forum member etc the only option for shipping I am getting is 2nd class :(

HyperX.png

Can someone fix this please?

EDIT - just read the last page of this thread, no problems!

Last edited:
Associate
About to purchase but have delivery charges????

For £5 more than 2nd class i can get them from elsewhere? Awesome deal on the headsets but let down by the postage. Will not now purchase

Associate
Deal ends today, we've explained the shipping costs no one is making you buy it 250 people didn't dislike the deal.

Like a few people, I was a little put off by having to pay for the postage, but like has been said before, it's still a fiver cheaper than anywhere else, and a fiver saved is a fiver saved. I ordered mine late last night, can't wait to try them out :D
I'm upgrading from a set of Plantronics 780's, and I've heard these are a good bit better :)

Soldato
I upgraded from a pair of Plantronic 367's with a Xonar DG card. These headphones have transformed every game for me, Battlefield 4 is immense now. I seem to be replaying games to experience the new sound.

Associate
lol @ fresh round of complaints about postage

just slap a "no free postage available" message in the title or something

otherwise ppl get a surprise during checkout, which is probably what upsets them

Associate
I know this offer has finished now but i cant find a seperate owners thread.
Think im going to ask the mrs for these for xmas but will they be better than my current turtlebeach x12?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom