** HYPER X CLOUD **

Associate
Do I just buy it then have to ask CS to remove the delivery and drop the item to 49.99? Confused.

Thanks

moleh

Associate
ok, if a staff member can confirm I guess that is fine as I realise that not all special offers have free delivery.

Associate
Yeh looks like you have to pay delivery if you go through checkout.
Paypal looks to be free delivery though.

Paypal takes you past checkout @ 49.99 then asks for delivery at the end and charges you. Will wait for a staff answer then decide.

Thanks for the help all, at least i have the code working now.

Associate
so there not £49.99 then but actually £58.25?
So they only really have £6.75 off them?

Yes basically, there doesn't appear to be any way of getting free delivery either, even if your entitled to it as a regular forum member. I tried adding in a graphics card, but still had to pay for delivery if I added the Headset on as well :(

Soldato
Yes basically, there doesn't appear to be any way of getting free delivery either, even if your entitled to it as a regular forum member. I tried adding in a graphics card, but still had to pay for delivery if I added the Headset on as well :(

Yeh I was after those and a joystick. Getting ready for elite dangerous and still £8.25 postage

Soldato
Something really funky going on.

I just added to basket as a test and it let me checkout with free shipping as a test.

Then I tried again just now and the shipping is now costing.

Try a different browser or something, you might get lucky. Seems pot luck whether free delivery is added.

Associate
Bought this 2-3 days ago and I am thoroughly over the moon with the quality, I can instantly see a difference between how comfortable this headset is compared with my previous headset and the audio quality is pretty hot.

Associate
Something really funky going on.

I just added to basket as a test and it let me checkout with free shipping as a test.

Then I tried again just now and the shipping is now costing.

Try a different browser or something, you might get lucky. Seems pot luck whether free delivery is added.

If this would have worked for me then I would have bought them already, still cheaper than other places but only by £2-3 which is a shame.

Back
Top Bottom