I am innocent!!

Caporegime
@Dis86 I'm not convinced, and I'm not spending my time in a circular argument with you as you clearly don't agree.

I'm calling it out as racist, and the poster is free to dispute it. As it's a public forum, others are free to offer their opinion. If I'm in the minority, I'm happy to revisit the conversation. If the subject doesn't get another mention in the thread, I'm happy to move on.

My cards are on the table, in my opinion the comparison wasn't merited.

You're in the minority. Gonna admit you're wrong?

Soldato
You're in the minority. Gonna admit you're wrong?

I'm content to continue observing the conversation, I'll post my thoughts when I feel the time is right. I won't be goaded by you or anyone else, just because someone agreed with you after a few hours. There are those whom have disagreed with you, also.

Let's allow the conversation to flow without any childish na-na-nana-na or thumbs on nose, shall we?

To tell the truth, it's not just the racist undertones I find interesting with this. ;)

Soldato
Roar get real lol that's what's getting you and your lots backs up , pure scum and the sooner overclockers and other companies with forums with morals see what's going on you can all go back and post on your private forums were most decent folk never venture. People like you don't deserve a public forum were use can discuss your inhumanity to other earth dwellers.
Watch out guys the internet police is here.

Soldato
I'm calling it out as racist, and the poster is free to dispute it.

So by calling him racist that means that you believe that Roland Butter must not be black and you're doing that without any evidence of his actual ethnicity, so I'm calling you out for being racist you bigot! The sooner racists like you get educated that skin colour doesn't define a person the sooner we can end racism and I'll fight everyday to make sure bigots like you get shamed everywhere until you change your ways!

Soldato
I'm not sure why anyone is even bringing race into the equation here?

Surely it's about a corrupt, liar of a politician? Surely there should be no argument she deserves to go? I certainly don't want any liar representing me.

Soldato
Or are we heading to the stage where trying to describe a non white person in a room full of whites becomes a contest of using every descriptive word you can think of bar the obvious one? - tbh I think as a society we're already heading that way.

Had a real live conversation with a friend of mine the other day whose sister has a Black boyfriend.

She was pointing out just how funny it was seeing people in just this scenario squirming in their shoes trying to find some way of pointing him out in a crowd full of white people without actually saying "The Big Black Guy".

Pathetic isn't it!

:p

Caporegime
Had a real live conversation with a friend of mine the other day whose sister has a Black boyfriend.

She was pointing out just how funny it was seeing people in just this scenario squirming in their shoes trying to find some way of pointing him out in a crowd full of white people without actually saying "The Big Black Guy".

Pathetic isn't it!

:p
Quite!

We have a driver at work, Clive, 60, black - British born - more “Stoke-on-Trent” than the majority of locals, I had to send someone over to him the other day and said something along the lines of “he’s that big black guy over there....”

Having realised my “mistake/potential offensive comment” I went up to him and apologised for using the term.

His response?

“How the **** else would you describe me? I’m black, plainly, not an issue to me, don’t worry about all that political correctness bull**** Paul”

I felt quite reassured by his response, he’s a mate - and a respected guy on our firm - I don’t honestly think he’d have said that if it wasn’t his true opinion.

When I next get the opportunity,I’ll ask him.

Man of Honour
So by calling him racist that means that you believe that Roland Butter must not be black and you're doing that without any evidence of his actual ethnicity, so I'm calling you out for being racist you bigot! The sooner racists like you get educated that skin colour doesn't define a person the sooner we can end racism and I'll fight everyday to make sure bigots like you get shamed everywhere until you change your ways!

You can be racist against your own race :confused:

Soldato
Guys can you stop using skin colour to identify a person it's racist

So how do you identify a person of colour? That phrase is pretty crappy and American...and I believe most people of colour don't like it...

The black guy seems to work...and I don't think it's racist at all. Why is it?

Back
Top Bottom