I crashed, you can all laugh at me now.

Soldato
Erm, surely if someone overtakes you, then pulls in just in front of you and hits his brakes, its not your fault? How can you be a safe distance away if someone pulls in just ahead of you? Personally, I wouldnt admit fault on that situation.

Soldato
L0rdMike said:
No but if I didnt **** up my braking I might of not hit him so even though the idiot did brake in my face if I braked better I might of not hit him. :)

That's not the point, given the sequence of events I think that this is one instance where you can put up a decent case that the driver in front was acting like a **** and caused the accident. It might be worth at least trying to get some legal advice from your insurance company (after all it's in their interests to avoid a payout) although having no witnesses might make it difficult.

Soldato
I agree. I reckon you could get a 50/50 out of this quite easily. If you really drag your claws in you might even get that guy done for dangerous driving. All you need is a witness, such as the guy you were overtaking...

Soldato
OP
Nah the person I was over taking was actually a friend who I was following home and took the wrong exit. :\

I should have had her follow me and it would have never happened. Oh well.

Life goes on.

Last edited:
Soldato
L0rdMike said:
Nah the person I was over taking was actually a friend who I was following home and took the wrong exit. :\

I should have had her follow me and it would have never happened. Oh well.
Don't admit that you know eachother. Did she pull over with you?

Soldato
It's scary isn't it? When you where spinning was everything going in slow motion?

When I had my crash I was trying my hardest to keep it on the road but the back end kept flickout out, then I hit something and was holding on for life, then everything went into slow-mo.

I used to deliver for Domino's Pizza 6 days a week, up-to 6 hours per day and would come across plenty of idiots, but you soon learn to ignore them and keep your distance. I just learnt it wasn't worth getting angry over and just laugh it off. I guess you learnt the hard way but it could have been much, much worse.

Caporegime
Enfield said:
It's scary isn't it? When you where spinning was everything going in slow motion?

When I had my crash I was trying my hardest to keep it on the road but the back end kept flickout out, then I hit something and was holding on for life, then everything went into slow-mo.

The worst bit is when you finally loose it and your spinning around everything goes in slow mo like you say, but the total lack of being able to do anything about it, all you can do is hang on really scared me.

Soldato
OP
I cant really say it was slow, doing a 360/720 at 70 flys round round pretty quick.

Im just happy the car stayed in the lane while doing it.

Its odd it happens fast but as I was spining im just thinking oh ****

Soldato
Firestar_3x said:
The worst bit is when you finally loose it and your spinning around everything goes in slow mo like you say, but the total lack of being able to do anything about it, all you can do is hang on really scared me.

Yes, and the sound it makes too, something I will never forget.

Soldato
L0rdMike said:
I cant really say it was slow, doing a 360/720 at 70 flys round round pretty quick.

Im just happy the car stayed in the lane while doing it.

When I lost control of my car I was doing a good 80Mph and span it 3 times.

So you didn't feel like everything was going in slow motion then :p

Caporegime
Enfield said:
Yes, and the sound it makes too, something I will never forget.

Yep, when mine finally hit a wall after spinning 4 times + the noise of the airbags etc going off and the metal crunching got to me, everytime i hear a crash on a tv program or internet video it sends a shiver down my spine.

Back
Top Bottom