Next steps! The new fuel tap/pre-filter arrived: Bolted straight in to the newly cleaned tank. Then the new igntion/fuel cap arrived: Slotted it straight in to check it it fitted: Now, as I do not have any plastics on the bike, i didn't have the fuel tap bolt/tap handle to use, so I had to improvise: Ok, so that's ok, but i cant turn it well.. Whitemorph to the rescue! Wait for it to cool: Boom, we have a tap that works! Now I can stick the tank in situ, and see if we can get it running properly... I dropped some fuel in, and the fuel pump was spewing bubbles back into the tank, and not looking like it was behaving properly. So I had a think, and it seemed that the pump was perhaps working in reverse. So I whipped the fuel lines around, and then it choked a bit when I touched the starter So I got the Mrs to come take a video: Woo hoo! Sounds a bit crappy, as the manifold is only attached to 1 and 4, and hanging off in the middle till I fix the broken manifold bolts. Idle is WAY high, but I think this is down to the new throttle being badly adjusted. But she is alive!!