I hate my housemate

Soldato
OP
Simon said:
I don't think anyone is getting wound up, just rather confused. :p

Fair enough. As I previously stated you are looking for logic where there is none. We are dealing with a man who is passionate about his car much is the same way as you are. To the man on the street there is no logic in a 258bhp Rover 200 but it's what you wanted to do so you did it.

Caporegime
Del Lardo said:
To the man on the street there is no logic in a 258bhp Rover 200 but it's what you wanted to do so you did it.

Cant remember blowing up an engine to get a new one only to realise I had to wait 4 months for it :p To the man in his car, there is no logic as to why a Rover has just pulled away from him. This is what I find fun, having a car that no one expects to be fast. Best time was when a guy in his sunny Gti-R ahead waved bye at me before caining it off...

258hp with the help of no tuning company I may add :p Anyway, make sure you get some vids of it when it's up and running :D

I've been promised a go in a Throttle bodied 1.8k when the guy gets it sorted. Should be fun :D The std 111s I went in once was a bit slow.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Del Lardo said:
Is that the standard 1.8 with S160 throttle bodies or is the engine modified as well?
Erm VVC head on solid cams with QED TBs and DTA Ex48 (Been helping him set it up). Think he's aiming for 190hp.

Back
Top Bottom