I just don't understand some people

Soldato
I blame the internet. Everyone thinks they are tough guys on the internet and it now seems to be translating into everyday life. Its like people forget that in the "real world" you can and will get your your face smashed in if you "large it" with someone who doesn't take kindly to taking crap.

These types can't afford/don't understand the internet.... /sweeping generalisation

Soldato
When UKIP members have collectively raped 1400 children and set off bombs around London or call for the end of western civilization in return for oppressive sharia run regimes that would threaten the lives millions of women, gays and Jews then absolutely yes

Thats not just UKIP though, any group can have its "bad eggs"..

Caporegime
When UKIP members have collectively raped 1400 children and set off bombs around London or call for the end of western civilization in return for oppressive sharia run regimes that would threaten the lives millions of women, gays and Jews then absolutely yes

No one has tolerated rapists or terrorists, only free speech which you like to shout about but not when it incites racial hatred.

Soldato
Soldato
This has nothing to do with proving a point either way, but just something that happened over here the other day that is related to the discussion...

Was at the playground with the kids (few other kids there as well) and some teenagers came along to play basketball. They were being a little rowdy, and one of them used the "F word". Immediately, one his friends told him off - "Dude, SHUT-UP, there's little kids over there!" :D He wasn't being sarcastic either. My 3 year old then got interested in one of their skateboards, and they let him have a go and tried including him in their shens.

Now, obviously, I'm not saying that would never happen in the UK, and that it always happens over here....but we lived in a very nice town in England, and if a group of teenagers appeared like that I would have immediately been on edge. I would have just assumed it would have turned into a situation, because it nearly always did :(

Caporegime
Can't believe that you just said that with a straight face. I don't know maybe you missed this massive thread

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18620192&highlight=rotherham

Guess what, and this may surprise you, I hate racial hatred and quite rightly is illegal in this country.

TBH, it is pretty disgusting that you try to use that case as some how justify your stance.

No one tolerated the child rapists, there was a gross failure of the policing and investigative system.

Soldato
TBH, it is pretty disgusting that you try to use that case as some how justify your stance.

And it's that kind of attitude that allowed to happen in the first place. People where scared to do the right thing for being called racist by the "tolerant" people of this world.

It justifies my stance because that's how it played out. And i'm not scared be called 'disgusting' or 'bigoted' if it means that i will stop these things from happening

No one tolerated the child rapists, there was a gross failure of the policing and investigative system.

And what where the reasons again? Hum?

Soldato
This has nothing to do with proving a point either way, but just something that happened over here the other day that is related to the discussion...

Was at the playground with the kids (few other kids there as well) and some teenagers came along to play basketball. They were being a little rowdy, and one of them used the "F word". Immediately, one his friends told him off - "Dude, SHUT-UP, there's little kids over there!" :D He wasn't being sarcastic either. My 3 year old then got interested in one of their skateboards, and they let him have a go and tried including him in their shens.

Now, obviously, I'm not saying that would never happen in the UK, and that it always happens over here....but we lived in a very nice town in England, and if a group of teenagers appeared like that I would have immediately been on edge. I would have just assumed it would have turned into a situation, because it nearly always did :(
And you would have been right to have been on edge. For some reason a lot of people here are very aggressive, and kick off for the smallest imagined reason. Even in this thread people can't help but have a row!

Back
Top Bottom