I met a Romanian online and she comes to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Against the rules Talbs13

OCUK FORUM RULES said:
No swearing, posting of "adult" material, personal attacks or "trolling"
OcUK would like you and your whole family to learn and share via our forums. For this reason swearing and the posting of "adult" or offensive material is forbidden. Simply replacing some of the letters in a swearword with a * or any other character is not acceptable. If you must then please replace the whole word with ***** or other repeated character. We also expect members to behave respectfully and not launch personal or abusive attacks on other members. Those who post for the sole purpose of causing trouble are not welcome here and will be dealt with accordingly.

Awwwww! Now we'll never know if he was telling the truth or not! :(

:D

Taking that at face value (I'm fairly sure it was tongue in cheek) he has a path open to him to the mod team, after which he wouold be unbanned.

It is patently obvious that he is trolling. If he apologises, or proves otherwise, his account can be unlocked.

Does anyone else think of the shermanator from American pie when they think of cheekykid or is it just me?

I can just picture him sat as his keyboard all creepy with ginger hair, but thinking he's really really cool!

(I'd post a pic but I'm at work!)

Urban Dictionary: shermanator - A sophisticated sex robot sent back through time to change the future for one lucky Romanian lady.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom