I want to play a game

Caporegime
OP
A : I went to the same school as The Proclaimers.

B : Craig Ferguson - awful pseudo-American chat show 'host' and all round terrible person - went out with my sister until I punched him in the mouth over a dispute about him thinking he wasn't an awful person (he was and is).

Soldato
[FnG]magnolia;23189903 said:
A : I went to the same school as The Proclaimers.

B : Craig Ferguson - awful pseudo-American chat show 'host' and all round terrible person - went out with my sister until I punched him in the mouth over a dispute about him thinking he wasn't an awful person (he was and is).

B? Please say B!

A) I once drove the wrong way round a roundabout narrowly missing a police car who arrived at the other side.

B) when I was digging up my back garden I found a 12 foot long wall, a dead hamster, a sealed packet of crisps and a human hand.

Caporegime
OP
B? Please say B!

A) I once drove the wrong way round a roundabout narrowly missing a police car who arrived at the other side.

B) when I was digging up my back garden I found a 12 foot long wall, a dead hamster, a sealed packet of crisps and a human hand.

Unfortunately, it was A :(

I'm going to have to go for A even though I want B to be true.

A - I resurrected this thread because I was behind Lucy Lawless in the Countdown supermarket in Grey Lynn this morning and almost wet myself in excitement. She's still hot.

B - I was pulled over this morning for the first time in my life. I have been driving for 23 years.

Associate
Statement A - I once licked a magic tree air freshener for a dare. I felt dizzy, fell over in the chinese takeaway, and had a conversation with a german shepherd dog, which tried to steal my teddy bear, who I named Arthur Charmin.

Statement B - I once made a little chocolate cupcake for my fiance and filled it with laxatives. He ate it and we went out shopping. He kept complaining his guts were going crazy. He then farted in the supermarket and followed through a bit. He had to run to the toilet and clean up.

Back
Top Bottom