ICC World Twenty20 [18/09 – 7/10] *** Spoilers ***

Caporegime
PHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW what a game, Pak justy barely beat SA...what an innings from Gul, whos smacked 32 runs and Akmal who played a very smart innings, made 43 not out.

Very lucky seeing as we lost some stupid wickets at the start but what a win. Poor SA still cant beat us in the 20/20:p

Take note England ;), thats how you chase a game successfully and win...second game in a row we have successfully chased a game and won.

Got India on Sunday, should be another corker and hopefully our batters will be a bit more smarter in the next game.

You beauty Gul, you absolute beauty:D:D

Associate
PHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW what a game, Pak justy barely beat SA...what an innings from Gul, whos smacked 32 runs and Akmal who played a very smart innings, made 43 not out.

Very lucky seeing as we lost some stupid wickets at the start but what a win. Poor SA still cant beat us in the 20/20:p

Take note England ;), thats how you chase a game successfully and win...second game in a row we have successfully chased a game and won.

Got India on Sunday, should be another corker and hopefully our batters will be a bit more smarter in the next game.

You beauty Gul, you absolute beauty:D:D

Brilliant win

Soldato
Why pakistan, why do this to us!!!!??

It's nice to see a bit of grit from Pakistan for a change, too many times have i witnessed these scene's only for them to go in to lose.

Soldato
will kieswetter end up out for less than 20 again i wonder.

He's really not impressed for a while now, considering the performance of everyone else has been pretty good (And Wright is coming in as a opener anyway most the time due to CK failing :p) i would bump everyone up one and have Prior WK'ing and batting down a bit.

GAC

GAC

Soldato
id stick him in at 5 or 6 tbh the way he's batting let him come in when he has to throw the bat about rather than trying to play saftey shots and nudges. as he seems to have picked up the same problem the english team had in the 90's where they would just try and trickle along rather than attack the bowler.

Soldato
I don't mind someone nudging around for an 80 S/R for a few overs - sometimes your gonna face a bowler that you just can't deal with - my problem with Kieswetter is that after those few overs... he still can't kick on, because he struggles with everyone at the moment! lol

Caporegime
WI look like they are on their way out...2 runs from 1 balls for NZ to knock them out.

Lolworthy bowling from WI

LOL match tied and its a super over now to decide who wins and who goes out.

Caporegime
WTH?? Samuels bowls the super over and gives them 18 runs...what a silly decision to have him bowl when Narine should have bowled that.

Dont think the WI's are going to win this, its a tall order for them to get 19 runs.

Back
Top Bottom