ICC World Twenty20 [18/09 – 7/10] *** Spoilers ***

Caporegime
SL and WI's through to the semi's, England out.

Tomo will decide who goes through...Pak or India.

Not looking forward to our game against the Aussies, we need to beat them and hope that SA beat India :/

Soldato
So England missed KP then did they? I didn't watch much of this series but it seems like Dernbach was a massive disappointment as was Bairstow. Anyone else do really bad?

Associate
Someone please explain to me how Bopara keeps getting picked? He's been so poor for so long it beggars belief that he's even in the squad. Me must have some naughty pics of Flower.

Caporegime
It's been a good year for cricket.

• England loses the #1 Test ranking after only one year and nobody is surprised
  • England loses the T20 champions title after only 6 months and nobody is surprised
  • Andrew Strauss retires from professional cricket and everybody is surprised
  • The Saffers address their choking problem by choking before they have a chance to choke and nobody is surprised
  • Australia bounces back up to #3 in the Test rankings and everybody is surprised
  • Australia enters T20 as the underdog at #6, steamrolls five teams in a row to reach the semifinals without any discernible effort and everybody is surprised
  • Shane Watson transforms into an unstoppable carnivorous man-beast and people don't know whether to be surprised or not

I'm not looking forward to the Ashes (England to win by three matches) but I'm certainly having fun in the meantime.

:)

Last edited:
Soldato
Bad toss to lose from India today. They would have very much liked to know exactly what they needed to do before starting to bat but the way they have started, it looks very much like Pakistan will be joining Australia in the semis unless SA crumble. That's doubtful seeing as there's no pressure on them now. I'd like to be proven otherwise but they need some serious partnerships now that Sehwag and Kohli have walked back.

Caporegime
Well well Paks giving the Aussies a good lil spanking today and now I find SA doing us a huge favour by eliminating India out hahahahahaha.

Couldn't have asked for a better result:D although I don't really fancy playing SL in the semi's but hopefully we can get past them and get to the final.

Have to say SA have looked absolutely useless in the super 8's, can't really see them winning this sadly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom