Ice Hockey - you can't beat it

Soldato
Anyone see the Nottingham Panthers vs Sheffield Steelers match a few years back? That broke out in to a mental whole team vs another. Even the two keepers went up to each other and started brawling.

I don't know how they sorted out the sin binning but it was crazy!

Soldato
haha even the net minders are fighting. ive seen some ace 1 on 1s at the hockey but never any big brawls yet, was funny last night cos a player got checked through the plexi :D

Soldato
vanpeebles said:
haha even the net minders are fighting. ive seen some ace 1 on 1s at the hockey but never any big brawls yet, was funny last night cos a player got checked through the plexi :D

Yep. :D
But the plexi at the MRA is shoddy anyway - needs some new brackets.
It was an awesome hit though :cool:

Edit: But do we have to be subjected to those bloody Mexican waves?? :rolleyes:

Soldato
i know what you mean i didnt move for them! so do you go then i take it? :) the whole arena wanted the ferone v voth rematch but it never happened! poor match but a good result :D

Soldato
Yep - don't miss a match :D
I was expecting Ferone and Darby to go at it as Voth didn't look too willing.
They did well to concentrate on the hockey and get the win but with their backup netminder playing they'd have had to be shockingly bad to lose.
A win on Sunday vs the Caps should all but guarantee 2nd place.
Not bad for the first season in the league :)

Soldato
i love that vid on the net of ferone fighting and he looks beat cos he cant get a swing in, then all of sudden he unloads lightning fast punches up and under :D

Associate
The best one has to be Whitley Warriors against the Nottingham Panthers back in 1995 or 96 wen the whole 42 players were fighting, even spilled over into the changing rooms and corridors. The match was abandoned

Associate
Coulple of weeks ago at the Basingstoke v Newcastle match the fights started in the warm up! The teams had to warm up separately after that.

When the game started, the first fight followed at 3 seconds. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom