If you could make one currently legal thing illegal...

Most un-British post ever, grats, if you don't like it here you know where the door is, nothing whatsoever wrong with being patriotic.

I want to preserve the bits of being British that I love :confused:

The most un-British thing is doing more or less anything loyalist Northern Ireland are doing this week....

Being patriotic to the UK has nothing to do with flag waving or anything else those "new" nations muck about with.

Even our own royal family only know the first verse of the anthem!

[FnG]magnolia;23353747 said:
You own a samurai sword, don't you?

I do, although what that has to do with cartoons I don't know.

I don't get this 'Anime are are not cartoons' malarky anyway...they clearly are cartoons in the general sense, just Japanese Cartoons...just because some adults like watching them doesn't suddenly make them something else.

Personally, I would enjoy indoctrinating children into fantasy myths, cults and other religious institutions, corrupting their developing minds as being classed as child abuse.

See, imagine this times 1,000 on every Internet forum, endless spouting of cardboard cutout opinion that changes nothing, only seeks to belittle a random group nobody even flipping cared about before 1995 and makes the poster look like some kind of social inadaquate out bullying for kicks. All the arguments are blatant cut-n-paste from the same websites and are trotted out without even being read, interspersed with the same trite little unfunny pictures, any theological counterpoints go right over their heads anyway as the hive mind throttles everything down to the same drooling level of understanding.
It's like some mad compulsion to belittle anything that doesn't fit into these people's world view. Go rage about dodgy modern art or something.

It is boring...

Reading. The place or the activity, I'm not fussed.

As long as you miss the university and my student house with the nuke i'm all for that. If you could direct an extra nuke at Reading train station instead I would be most grateful.

I think the best suggestion so far has been banning all reality TV type programs. I was going to suggest banning phone votes and stupidly long pauses in TV programs, but then I realised it was just reality TV that did that

They are not cartoons .... More like adult animation .. i cannot explain it its just something you watch and you be submerged in ...

You can't explain it because it's not true, they are cartoons and this is a fact.

Do the adult themes in Family Guy, American Dad, Futurama, The Simpsons and so on mean that they are also not cartoons?

Back
Top Bottom