If you could make one currently legal thing illegal...

Do you have a carbon-monoxide detector in your abode?, it would explain a lot.

Football should go back to it's roots; local players for the clubs, born and lived for at least 10 years in the area local to the club and realistic wages, ticket prices and merchandise. It would make for a hell of a lot more competitive league rather than he who has most cash wins.

It's not carbon-monoxide is it?, you are just naturally mental.

To be honest I am rather hoping he doesn't have a detector in his home in the vain hope that one day a bird might nest in his boiler flue. But we don't all get what we wish for :)

Romanian gypsies ... am sick and tired of them trying to scam everything ...

I was waiting for the bus Monday morning when some old women tried sneaking on the bus .. i as the gentleman i am allowed her to go straight but no she said you go first i obliged ... little did i know that as soon as i payed the bus driver her face was on my back like she was trying to bear hug me ... luckily the bus driver caught on and told her to get of the bus .. she didn't pay and tried to make out to the bus driver that she was with me ...

Reintroduce the law on blaspheny.

I'm bored of hearing atheists rant on and on about other people's beliefs, maybe this would shut them up :)
353nlh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom