If you could make one currently legal thing illegal...

I have tried those and it was a semi-proper one I think but I just ended up with nicotine on my lips and I felt like a right berk.

Maybe time to reinvestigate... I'll find the huge thread on here and have a poke around.

I don't recommend. Spent £70 on one following that thread's advice and those things are nasty. Made my throat feel worse than smoking heavily.

Sorry that was OT...

I don't recommend. Spent £70 on one following that thread's advice and those things are nasty. Made my throat feel worse than smoking heavily.

Sorry that was OT...

Then you are in a minority.

Also, you probably made the mistake of switching straight from smoking 20 a day to vaping 20 a day. Whenever you do something your body is not used to it there will always be a danger of negative side effects in the short term.

Get a non-smoker and get them to smoke 5 to 10 fags in one day, I'll bet you a decent amount they would also complain about a sore throat.

Then you are in a minority.

Also, you probably made the mistake of switching straight from smoking 20 a day to vaping 20 a day. Whenever you do something your body is not used to it there will always be a danger of negative side effects in the short term.

Get a non-smoker and get them to smoke 5 to 10 fags in one day, I'll bet you a decent amount they would also complain about a sore throat.

Went from 5 a day to vaping a couple of times in the evening after dinner. Some things just aren't for everyone :)

I think I'd also make putting feet on seats in public transport illegal.

Went from 5 a day to vaping a couple of times in the evening after dinner. Some things just aren't for everyone :)

I agree with that, but just because you didn't get on with it (and I still maintain if you'd have persevered you'd have been fine in just a few days) doesn't mean you should advise other against trying it, especially when in the case of smoking we could be talking life or death decisions.

I agree with that, but just because you didn't get on with it (and I still maintain if you'd have persevered you'd have been fine in just a few days) doesn't mean you should advise other against trying it, especially when in the case of smoking we could be talking life or death decisions.

Tried it for 2 weeks as I figured should see what all the fuss is about and give it a fair chance. Just not for me. I just shared my experience.

Let's leave it at that as I'm not up for derailing this thread further.

Arrogant, ignorant, self-centred ***** who think they're far too important to sit in a traffic queue, and instead drive in another lane all the way to the cutoff point and then force their way in to the lane they ACTUALLY knew they wanted to be in! Scum!

Arrogant, ignorant, self-centred ***** who think they're far too important to sit in a traffic queue, and instead drive in another lane all the way to the cutoff point and then force their way in to the lane they ACTUALLY knew they wanted to be in! Scum!

The fact that you say "cut off point" makes me think you are talking about when a road/lane is closed or when two lanes become one. Is that what you mean?

So many for the spitting one but I don't really get what you're on about.
Is this spit that you see already on the floor or do you live in an area where you see people spitting all the time?
I live in a 'rough' area and I don't see spit about and I look at the floor a lot because of my bike and I'm looking for broken glass all the time.
Broken glass is the thing I would make illegal, if anybody is caught smashing a bottle on the floor of a place where a cycle is allowed to go then they should be hanged.

Back
Top Bottom