Iiyama ProLite B2712HDS 27"

Nice one, does look quite bigger then the 22 inch, you tried any 1080p HD movies if yes how they look ? wanna really get this now, guess you bought from overclockers ?

Thanks buchtis

Yeah bought from Overclockers. Superb monitor for the price, crystal clear picture and vibrant colours. Again, the only downside to this is the fiddly buttons underneath the screen but that's only because i'm switching from DVI-D to HDMI quite often. If you were thinking about buying this then go for it, you won't regret it. It doesn't seem much bigger in the picture than the 22" Dell but trust me, when you unpack it and connect it it's a massive difference.

@uscool

Tried Spiderman 2 Bluray, crystal clear.

Yeah bought from Overclockers. Superb monitor for the price, crystal clear picture and vibrant colours. Again, the only downside to this is the fiddly buttons underneath the screen but that's only because i'm switching from DVI-D to HDMI quite often. If you were thinking about buying this then go for it, you won't regret it. It doesn't seem much bigger in the picture than the 22" Dell but trust me, when you unpack it and connect it it's a massive difference.

@uscool

Tried Spiderman 2 Bluray, crystal clear.

how much better is it watching a movie on this to a 22 inch ?

THanks

Erm... the same but the screen is bigger and better? I couldn't go back to a 22" now after using this. If you're unsure you can always buy a screen then return it under DSR if you don't like it. Alternatively go to a shop and have a look at the difference between the screen sizes? Sorry not really sure what to say to be honest...

i bought the Ilyama PLB2712HDS this week it can be had for £266 del.
loving the screen so far, set the brightness to 60 and contrast to 35.
i came from the lg 120hz so the size is taking some getting used to.
for fps games there doesnt seem to be too much differance from the lg but a racing game i play it does suffer from some lag and not as smooth, only online though, nothing bad though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom