I'm Back !

Associate
Since ive been away a while i may aswell update on current situations, and yes before anyone asks, yes I am insured on the 2 vehicles i drive.
Lets hope we dont have a repeat performance.

Erm what else, im trying to update, ahh yes i sold my vectra around 3 months ago because i was fed up of it and then 3 weeks afta i got rid i saw it being towed because it was writted off, bloke i sold it too was driving too fast (fink he's 22 or so) and went into the back of someone

Heres a pic, they aint that great as i went to his house in the night to take a pic (how sad) but anywho, the pics aint that great as you have to rest the camera on something in the dark.

http://server3.uploadit.org/files/mazza7282-1.jpg
http://server2.uploadit.org/files/mazza7282-2.jpg
Images too large. Changed to links. FF.

He said he was going to buy it back off the insurance company to sort out, and i told him it would be a write off, they offered him £300 for it i think and he brought it off me for £900, sheesh, not to mention the dosh i spent on it now look at it.

I now have an 2000-2001 omega with 76k CD 2.0 16v auto which i brought for 2.1k, it has done me proud (touch wood) although a stud is now broke in the exhaust manifold which im getting done whilst im in spain week after next.

I was advised not to get a v6 coz i was told when they break you may aswell throw them away, quite a few mechanics told me this inc a couple of others, although im sure when the run they run well (i should know, i had a vectra one)

Its not the fastest thing in the world obviously but it gets me where i wanna get to in relative comfort and i dont have to do anything to get there, D and im off.

Any questions ? lol

Thanks

Man of Honour
Yes, given your previous record for inexperience and rather odd car buying mistakes, when is the accident for your RWD Omega scheduled in for :D

I really thought that after 4 Vauxhalls which broke constantly and cost you a fortune you'd have bought something else by now, how's the Rangey? :p

JRS

JRS

Soldato
mazza7282 said:
Any questions ? lol

Sure:

1) A 2.0 Omega? Glutton for punishment aren't you? Can I ask - what has Vauxhall done to earn your seemingly undying loyalty to their products?

2) Still got the Range Rover?

3) What's next on your list of highly unsuitable vehicles to purchase? :p

Mic

Mic

Soldato
Well someone drove by his house videoing his RR, so get them on to the case to see if the things sitting there :p

Caporegime
mazza7282 said:
ahh yes i sold my vectra around 3 months ago because i was fed up of it and then 3 weeks afta i got rid i saw it being towed because it was writted off, bloke i sold it too was driving too fast (fink he's 22 or so) and went into the back of someone

sorry but do you think we're really that thick ?

jesus man just admit you crashed it and you've learnt by your mistakes. no shame in that.

Soldato
So you happened to be walking along and spotted the crashed car you sold a few weeks back, took a photo, knocked on the guys door of which you happened to know where he lived and found out how much insurance offered him? Hmmmm.

Associate
OP
lol, admit it, r u mad, admit it for a car that i dnt own anymore, ask gurdas if you dont believe me, he knows.

I know who he is, is lives up my road (or my estate rather) every single house looks the same, believe me if you want or not but im sure if you guys were that bothered you could chase it up with the dvla and see who owned the car at the time of the crash :p

The range rover is still ere, awaiting to get the parts that are on the back seat fitted.

I have always been a bit partial to a vectra, dunno y and you guys always seem to think that all 4 of the vectras went wrong, it was the 2nd and 4th one that was a pain in the ass, the first one was too slow and the 3rd (v6) was non insurable, although i can get insured on it now.

O well

Associate
OP
lol some of you must be thick then, if you dnt believe me, why lie ?

If i crashed it, how would i be able to afford my insurance now ? it would have sky rocketted, it get me no claims in november i think, im on of of those rapid bonus policies.

But believe what you will

p.s my house is on a hill not a flat road and has a drive, that one dnt.
The only thing ive ever crashed is my mates aprillia rs50, couple of years back.

Associate
OP
Enfield said:
So you happened to be walking along and spotted the crashed car you sold a few weeks back, took a photo, knocked on the guys door of which you happened to know where he lived and found out how much insurance offered him? Hmmmm.

walking along side? driving alongside, yea i did take a photo and ofcourse i know how much insurance offered him, because i asked :p

I've already lost the omega around a roundabout before, it was raining and i put me foot down, yet another 180 degree spin.

Man of Honour
mazza7282 said:
I've already lost the omega around a roundabout before, it was raining and i put me foot down, yet another 180 degree spin.

Please stop buying cars that are clearly beyond your ability :(

Back
Top Bottom