I'm in the wrong job! £60 an hour for playing make believe!

Soldato
Jinns do exist. Think of them as poltergeists, or ghosts. They can possess humans, however, they should not. They normally house trees in woodland and some even your bathroom.

pinheadlol.gif

Soldato
:rolleyes:

They are of a smokeless flame, Satan is infact a Jinn. You could say he is the first Jinn as Adam was the first Human.

Codswallop it may be to some, but the Qur'an has mentioned things 1400 years a go, which were found only a few decades ago. Jinns are mentioned in the Qur'an.

adam wasnt the first anything. we all know the bible is made up. the first adam, for me was adam ant. and he was real.

what are these 1400 year old prophecies? did they talk about the ipad? the large hydron collider? or some extremely vague prophecy like most other religious frauds?

can you provide some proof please and not just a quote from a magic book.

Soldato
Wikipedia:- quote/

The jinn (Arabic: جن‎ ǧinn, singular جني ǧinnī; also spelled djinn), or genies, are supernatural spirits mentioned in the Quran and Islamic mythology who inhabit an unseen world

notice the word is mythology & not fact

Soldato
Wikipedia:- quote/

The jinn (Arabic: جن‎ ǧinn, singular جني ǧinnī; also spelled djinn), or genies, are supernatural spirits mentioned in the Quran and Islamic mythology who inhabit an unseen world

notice the word is mythology & not fact

Religious beliefs like that will always be considered mythology to those who don't believe in it simply because it's not observable. It's a bit cringe-worthy that you're even bringing that up.

dont 50% of Americans believe the devil is real?
Shock horror, loads of people are religious. I think it's about time people start to get over that people are religious and people aren't religious.

Back
Top Bottom