I'm on 717,000 points. Anyone want a race to 1,000,000?

Associate
Between theheyes on 618,000 (and going strong) and Emily on 856,000 there is a lot of active crunchers. I'm going to be putting on my folding boots and upping my ppd so who wants some?

Race me to the big 1 million

Soldato
estimated in 38 days for me to hit the 1million at current ppd

Will be very very close between me and emily and lightning512 to get there first!!

Soldato
You know, if it wasn't for watching the pennies at the moment, there would be another 8800GT winging its way to me by now. :p

I'm not conceding defeat but I think there's too much ground to make up for me.

Associate
If I managed to get my PPD back up (i've been away for a few days and the computer has been off) I'll be aiming for 1mil in about 60 days.

booyaka, you'll be #1 in the single cruncher's league for this week ONLY :p

Soldato
I hadn't ment to offer my services but as you asked so nicely I'll see what I can do.
And I do try to encourage rich and mrs numbers to have a fish supper ever once in a while not that he listens so...

In no particular order.

Verbal
Booyaka
Yeggstry
theheyes(?)
PillyDee

There as lease 5 other that could be in with a shot - make yourselves know if you wants some stats action.

Last edited:
Soldato
I hadn't ment to offer my services but as you asked so nicely I'll see what I can do.
And I do try to encourage rich and mrs numbers to have a fish supper ever once in a while not that he listens so...

In no particular order.

Verbal
Booyaka
Yeggstry
theheyes(?)
PillyDee

There as lease 5 other that could be in with a shot - make yourselves know if you wants some stats action.

Yeah yeah, count me in. I'm gonna have a pop - I just don't expect to win! :D

Unless of course some people want to start folding for my username and catapult me over the finish line. ;) HINT

Soldato
will be very close if you project forward in the EOC stats!!

Still a bit worried about Mr verbal as well!

new T7700 2.4ghz core 2 duo lappy arrived yesterday - that may have to be used in dire emergency times!!

Also the gpu WU's are getting a bit harder to crunch now - got a 5011 crunching which is taken the ppd down to around 2000 rather than around 3000 that it was doing with the early units!

Soldato
Just setup some excel sheets and graph tables that I'll post in an official thread in a few days when that data means something :D

Here's a quick taster, listed in points order. Feel free to comment and make surgestions - may even implement them if not to much hassle ;) all based around achieving the 1 million finish line.

1millclub.jpg

List of stats so far (top to bottom)
Total points
Points gain (24h)
% of 1mill
% of 1mill gain (24h)

Planning on doing daily stats (snapshot at 8pm each day) but might not be able to update them daily depends on work/home life - will try but no promises.

Soldato
All being well, from now on I just add the current scores of all five (or more) members into the spreadsheet and it does the rest (inc the dodgy graph)

As i'm using Kakaostats it's not a problem if i miss the 8-11pm windows as its a rolling 24h cycle and the same info will be avaliable the following day at the same time (does that make sence...)

Thanks for the offer - if life gets silly busy again I'll gladly offload the excel on you :)

Back
Top Bottom