Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Yep almost 6Tb of the third fastest nvme drives for less than £1,000 makes them well affordable as mass storage.

I still have the NAS array for extra external storage and backup. Its not that long ago, the storage using mechanical drives cost me almost that much.

I'm not sure I'd quite call that "well affordable", seeing as mechanical drives are ~£150 for the same storage (although no where near as fast). They're definitely getting to the more affordable range for mass storage, but until they're <£100/TB I wouldn't class them as "well affordable".

I'm not sure I'd quite call that "well affordable", seeing as mechanical drives are ~£150 for the same storage (although no where near as fast). They're definitely getting to the more affordable range for mass storage, but until they're <£100/TB I wouldn't class them as "well affordable".

WD Blues are there now at £100/ TB. I just wanted faster drives :p Plus my comment about "well affordable" was in comparison to something equivalent from Samsung or others which would have cost £1500+ for the same amount of storage.

Plus my 2tb mechanical drives probably cost me £200 each when I bought them so they were at the £100/TB price back then.

Thank yourself that its only someone on Insta.
My missus bloody loves this woman. :( :(

My wife recently said a phrase that went like this:

"I need to find a minky Mcloth"

I didn't ask any questions, because if the woman wants a cleaning product, the woman wants a cleaning product. She can use her 30 mins a week outside the kitchen to find it. It was only after leaving the 15th store or so, none of which had this bloody thing, that I asked to know more. Turns out she read an article in the daily mail about how an instagram influencer managed to get these cloths sold out because she's so popular. My wife is 36.

I'm still undecided on the best course of action :mad:

Back
Top Bottom