Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

If your suggestion is to leave it not very well protected and hope no-one tries to nick anything, I can tell you that didn't work.

If you have another access You would be better off installing some sliding Bolts from the inside of the garage In all 4 corners.

Haven't ever seen a garage bent from the middle, they usually fold the corners hence my original post. As garage doors are made from cheese metal once the corners are up they can just push the door past those Defender things. They only really work on solid doors

Wishing we’d got two now tbh. Lovely creatures!

New, white cabinets for the dining area (can never have enough storage) and a newish walnut and glass dining table we bought relatively recently. Will be getting some different dining chairs at some point:

phpQ5pf.jpg

Are those chairs only brought out on those 'special nights' when you get together with other like-minded people into that particular fetish?

New gym shoes, Marrell Vapor Glove 3s.

The colour is proven to increase gains.

merrell-01.jpg

merrell-02.jpg

merrell-03jpg

They've come down a lot in price since I bought mine 3 years ago!

Yep almost 6Tb of the third fastest nvme drives for less than £1,000 makes them well affordable as mass storage.

I still have the NAS array for extra external storage and backup. Its not that long ago, the storage using mechanical drives cost me almost that much.

Last edited:
That big lock stops it. You've have to now bend a corner, which is much more structurally sound then the middle bit, which might have bent. Mind you, if you bent it enough for someone to fit under, it would likely have popped open, which now can't be done.

Also, I'm not actually bothered about people being in my garage. I'm bothered about them taking things with them when they leave!

Check these things out, I'm just about to buy some for my garage. They get good reviews and attach at either side of your door to stop someone peeling them back - they come in a pair. They're also pretty discreet.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004ULMMXI

Yep almost 6Tb of the third fastest nvme drives for less than £1,000 makes them well affordable as mass storage.

I still have the NAS array for extra external storage and backup. Its not that long ago, the storage using mechanical drives cost me almost that much.

What are you putting them in...? Some kind of enclosure? Striped or...?

What are you putting them in...? Some kind of enclosure? Striped or...?

On the motherboard to go with the 2Tb one already in there and the 480Gb Optane card (My mobo takes 4 NVME in total).

Optane has windows on, 1st 2Tb NVME has programs. I currently have 4 x 2 TB mechanical drives in a raid 5 config but the noise and slowness of them is doing my head in.

I might set the 3 new drives for storage to be raid 0 just for a laugh.................

Back
Top Bottom