Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

I would put up a picture of the drill i purchased for work but I'm scared of being labeled in the same category as people that own corner sofas....

Birthday so treated myself to a new soundbar as the old one packed up a few months ago. Was limited to under £200 and this LG SK6 was the best one as far as my features required as has Google Assistant built-in and fits in nice with the Google Home and Google Home Mini in the kitchen. Bass is good and does a good job of DTS Virtual. Looking forward to fully testing it on a film tonight.

Birthday so treated myself to a new soundbar as the old one packed up a few months ago. Was limited to under £200 and this LG SK6 was the best one as far as my features required as has Google Assistant built-in and fits in nice with the Google Home and Google Home Mini in the kitchen. Bass is good and does a good job of DTS Virtual. Looking forward to fully testing it on a film tonight.

The floorstanders pitchfork gang will be on to you soon :D

Rude not to at £315 delivered :)

NYIiMKvh.jpg

SNAP I just dont have a picture of mine. Bargain of the year IMO

EDIT: I see they have finally realised why they were selling them as fast as they came into stock each day and the price has gone back up to the proper price of £630!!!!!

Last edited:
Definitely - are my google skills failing me?

Was a pricing error, they fixed it, was basically 50% off :9

SNAP I just dont have a picture of mine. Bargain of the year IMO

Hi five! :cool:

Some guy in the MM trying to sell 2 sticks of the kit for a profit...

I split mine at 50% of the cost with a work colleague as I didn't need quite so much RAM.

Was a pricing error, they fixed it, was basically 50% off :9

Hi five! :cool:

Some guy in the MM trying to sell 2 sticks of the kit for a profit...

I split mine at 50% of the cost with a work colleague as I didn't need quite so much RAM.

Thats a bit off. Fine if he just wanted the £157.50 back which they cost. To try and sell for £220 and mean that his two sticks only cost £95 is out of order IMO.

He should sell them on Ebay like lots of others are trying to do atm including those people selling all 4 sticks at a healthy profit.

So it's absolutely fine to take advantage of pricing errors to get something at a 50% reduction (that's fair game, right?). But on the other hand wrong to make a profit on that pricing error? Rofl. Do as I say, not as I do.

Thats a bit off. Fine if he just wanted the £157.50 back which they cost. To try and sell for £220 and mean that his two sticks only cost £95 is out of order IMO.

He should sell them on Ebay like lots of others are trying to do atm including those people selling all 4 sticks at a healthy profit.

It's no worse than a shop price gouging, are you his dad or something lol.

2.4.8 - Profiteering is prohibited. Our definition of profiteering is where any item has been purchased and advertised for more than the original purchase price, whether deliberate or not. We do not regard the sale of gifts, prizes and RMA items to be profiteering provided they are sold at the correct market price (please refer to rules 2.3.7 & 2.3.8).

**edit** Well they had a bit of a tantrum there.
Try helping someone by reminding them of the MM rules and they through their toys of out the pram.

Haha funny just read that. More like "someone found me out".

I'd say selling them at 50% +shipping would be fair, but yes they should make it clear they are making money from the deal.

Haha funny just read that. More like "someone found me out".

I'd say selling them at 50% +shipping would be fair, but yes they should make it clear they are making money from the deal.

It's almost certain that he made good on the pricing error, this post almost confirms it: https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/posts/32688204

The pricing error was around from the 19th April so lots of time to have made good.

To keep this on topic, I picked up a Talon Media Remote for my Xbox One. Backlit buttons (apart from the X/Y/A/B) and very useful for Netflix than having to use a pad. £19.99 at Argos.
Put in a bid last week for a second hand original Xbox One remote that started at £7 on eBay and ended up at £21 + £3 p&p :eek:. Clearly eBay is for profiteering ;):D.
EVvyDSbm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom