Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Got a set of 9 Avenger/DC heroes off Amazon for £14 for the 3 year old. Fake but I thought they looked alright. Best of the bunch. He loves them.

Unless my googling skills have failed me. You cant actually buy these heroes alone. You have keyring options or you can buy a lootbox-esque random lucky dip pack. That or you go for a building or vehicle which comes with a hero.

Dont understand grown men playing with Lego. I definitely didn't take a lot of time taking this or enjoy it :p

y4mzVM4XkzTNY3HDadCDrolS9-B2IOmmxCd4d9_Atjgi0YfVpCQdXRWnoIVFfzFTKSuPUs0OQNHhpu7PDUpH7qo5_ha64Z7R0VcXCCapoWj2ex2BwmsdOuJ-29d20t1S2uZC_Q0tuF4H5PXIGym4ozOOlYlcfdjtja6kdckSsScHgoaeUrUNxnnonnvjZi84Yn_wRda9VclQ8GRjN5m7zDL1A

Is that 0.5 holes? Or 1 or 2 holes?

Depends what you're drilling or driving really! Weight vs battery life can be a factor

Well if your gonna spend your time drilling holes into cheese i guess you would be fine, was a bit harsh i suppose. The 2ah will be ok for the occasional home use

Well if your gonna spend your time drilling holes into cheese i guess you would be fine, was a bit harsh i suppose. The 2ah will be ok for the occasional home use
Not sure why you say this.

Drilled the holes for 6 60mm length M8 rawls into brick, 20 4x40mm shelving screws also into brick, and still using around the place as and when needed, without having recharged it. Looks to be the same model as the OP too. Did you buy a duff one perchance?

For home use, I'm struggling to see why this isn't enough. Unless it's another one of those 'must buy pro even though I'll never use it to anywhere near its ability' things so common in DIY stuff?

Edit: forgot four 4x35mm holes into concrete too.

Not sure why you say this.

Drilled the holes for 6 60mm length M8 rawls into brick, 20 4x40mm shelving screws also into brick, and still using around the place as and when needed, without having recharged it. Looks to be the same model as the OP too. Did you buy a duff one perchance?

Ive never bought one. We are supplied them at work, after a couple of weeks we were all bought the 4ah batterys as the 2ah batts just weren't getting enough done we drill mainly thru 4mm steel

You must have had a shoddy battery then, as these are more than adequate for DIY projects. Two batteries yes, plus a fast charger (came as a package), so it's not an issue really. I don't tend to drill into cheese nope, but I know how much I can get out of a single charged 2ah battery. That 1/2 hole theory and drilling into cheese is so far fetched I won't bother replying to it :p

Last edited:
You must have had a shoddy battery then, as these are more than adequate for DIY projects. Two batteries yes, plus a fast charger (came as a package), so it's not an issue really. I don't tend to drill into cheese nope. But I know how much I can get out of a single 2ah battery.

That said, if you're going to make ridiculous statements about your 1/2 hole theory and further more drilling in to cheese (i'd recommend getting yourself a pastry cutter), at least have the evidence/proof to do so. I also use these drills (also Makita gear) in work daily, albeit 5ah batteries so don't gimp myself out :p Great tools/brands though and as such, make any job so much easier.

Glad you edited that because the first attempt made no sense. I said they were fine for home use and admitted that i was harsh in my original post. Also the “1/2” was actually meant as one or two but was poorly written.

I use the 4ah batts at work (and obviously at home) the drills them selves are great altho The hammer function is basically useless but pretty much on par with other cordless drills i suppose.

Rotary sds hammers cant be beaten for concerete/block work etc

Glad you edited that because the first attempt made no sense. I said they were fine for home use and admitted that i was harsh in my original post. Also the “1/2” was actually meant as one or two but was poorly written.

I use the 4ah batts at work (and obviously at home) the drills them selves are great altho The hammer function is basically useless but pretty much on par with other cordless drills i suppose.

Rotary sds hammers cant be beaten for concerete/block work etc

It made perfect sense, I just narrowed it down some as it did drag on. Your "one or two" & "cheese" remark is still so far fetched and wrong. Hammer function is decent for home use and small little projects onsite, but not useless in any way of the imagination. An SDS hammer would be better at drilling thicker concrete, a no brainer really doh! Comparing the hammer function to that of a combi drill is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Iv just bought the same drill with the 3ah batts and im impressed compared to my old hitachi drill which had its li-on pack blow out the side and wrecked the drill too :rolleyes:

Iv always been a massive fan of the Makita as thats all we use at work but the Makita drills are quite heavy imho.
Dewalt for home use and will use bare 18v tools too now iv got a setup of batteries started and charger

I have the 3ah Dewalt batteries and as a joiner they last me ages in my drill and impact driver, so the 2ah should be absolutely fine. The old Ni-mh and brushed motors would have ran them down in no time, but the new brushless tools are much better. I'm actually considering buying a couple of 2ah batteries as well to make my tools lighter and smaller for using inside kitchen cabinets etc.

personally I prefer the 2ah batteries over the 3ah purely down to the weight, it makes using the drill much less tiring on arms/wrists.
2 x 2ah replaced 1 x 3ah for me with the fast charger its great.
I don't use them in a professional capacity, though I did use both a combi and an impact driver to do a partial loft conversion.

If you want true lightweight iv used someones 10.8v dewalt drill/impact combo before and it is incredibly lightweight.
I use them for a semi professional use, My own home plus any electrical jobs for friends etc for beer so its nice if they last the test of time and a days work

Back
Top Bottom