Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Just came across this post. What is going to happen to me then? :O

JtVFL6z7KiL-vy0NPB1btX4ZqSrTpsDAEnCnrhPmBG3WHoYwAHZlPNhiOrtpdrlvzxQjygGAeMo_Yk2Dhcu2Ws25Mhikca4jVQ6N7aus5BS1L3VIzYTS2H8aXlmMmshFJ4GQZ-yuvvFsfin3SX6kwyAl_UZxy_UryvpMTjvEKEAJoY-T_3nRxCP_AfrC9u1oesoaYy9S3mw3RiicefslGRm7BhKCIubEJpb78SXgqXQikS9C5xxyqFFZ0wLViUpPBLqpZHvdecH4e2cW1tEu3VedcvY8NSW4lHGmg3exW-bpFI6oAU4utXe-YOjo-FcWfVBl6uZ8arkCdEVuziFLgw3Ok2g-2MbMf6DBGfYvi7JfjuK9ANhXVdwtu6KG_wry2ddIYVdF67R6etgOGAWHJN_93MSN9rrIBCkPSiaIZFT3NQSDObmlOUT1EZJNECRa41OCtxAylMGdaN2OkjJdn3VrLkosE_zhuk-5-yQ3dKKN7AkB4JXxHmrIR2vzJe_RhDuc39foJPCTxlHJHJI5wgs6GDErfKuQ4mAmMoqu8PsB896h7OeQdr5MVaIM2qamVXNNcAAg-XRr-MiiPH8bp6t5-UiyBORHkGkkKQNVo2w2qHCceRp1DcYKtnyE8rqdEgTkKqZzKB_WrJPm4jHC3dXtGE1oB-I=w435-h580-no
I want.
Where did you get that ?

I want.
Where did you get that ?

Got this a while back from a seller on eBay. Just be careful if you are looking to get one, there are a lot of just wooden ones with stickers on them for the design which will eventually peel off and just leave you with a cube. This one is made with resin.

You can get some good hand made ones that actually move, but they are obviously much more expensive (one in my picture was probably aroudn the £30 mark)

Got this a while back from a seller on eBay. Just be careful if you are looking to get one, there are a lot of just wooden ones with stickers on them for the design which will eventually peel off and just leave you with a cube. This one is made with resin.

You can get some good hand made ones that actually move, but they are obviously much more expensive (one in my picture was probably aroudn the £30 mark)
Thanks, £30 ishh is a bargain, grew up with the Hellraiser films

I've driven it for the grand total of 10 minutes as I had to get back to work (home office day) but as it's my 1st Merc it's going to take a little getting used to the stalks/dials/functions and the gadgets... I did try the Sat nav and wasn't expecting it to pop up with a live feed of where to turn ahead, very impressive. Large screen is fantastic. Ride /handling etc can't really review but the auto gear box picked up well from the 3 roundabouts I had to take on :D

zyvqd5.jpg

Just discovered they've started selling Fanta Grape in the UK. Popped into a supermarket on the way home from work and got some. Its got the same taste as the American stuff, but probably due to the fact its sugar free, the taste isn't as strong. Still its better than nothing. And probably a lot healthier than drinking the American stuff.

Just discovered they've started selling Fanta Grape in the UK. Popped into a supermarket on the way home from work and got some. Its got the same taste as the American stuff, but probably due to the fact its sugar free, the taste isn't as strong. Still its better than nothing. And probably a lot healthier than drinking the American stuff.

FYI - The big touchscreen refillable drinks machines in Five Guys and some Burger King's also do Fanta Grape, and have done for the last couple years. I discovered the stuff in Tokyo and was very happy to find it here.

Lol who knows with the Japanese? They have Fanta banana yogurt over there. And yes, its fizzy! I'd love to get my hands on a bottle of that :D

Lol who knows with the Japanese? They have Fanta banana yogurt over there. And yes, its fizzy! I'd love to get my hands on a bottle of that :D

The problem with a lot of Japanese flavours are that they are limited editions. It happens with everything from crisps, kitkat, coke flavours. All of the sudden they are everywhere and when you go back next time and they are not there anymore.

Wow, finally made it over there! It's been here in NZ for years too! WE've got a new flavour out here, strawberry and kiwi, it's ok, not quite as nice as grape though. They also do a blueberry one and a sherbert fizz one here too.

That's an ace machine - I had one before I upgraded to my Oracle. Took a little while to get the hang of it, but it was awesome for the time I had it.

For a starting machine I think the BE was enough :P The oracle is lovely piece of kit however! Had a play around with it in JL yesterday as it happens. Any tips for using the BE?

The only tip I'd offer is that it takes practice tbh. The first week I had it I was bouncing off the walls through trying to find the perfect cup! I gave it to a friend after I upgraded, and she's gone through the same thing I did - struggled a bit for a couple of weeks, and then just loved it.

I *think* I wasn't compressing the thing in the other thing (sorry if I'm being too technical here). I read something that said you should aim for about 25ml per shot - so I used that as a baseline and just ... tried to aim for that. Worked well, ended up with a coffee I always pretty much liked.

The difference with the Oracle is that once it's setup how you like, you get exactly the same thing every single time. I only really upgraded as I work from home, and other random excuses that make no sense when you think about how many days in the Maldives the Oracle cost me.

I'm just off to cry a bit.

Back
Top Bottom