Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
One stock image, one I took. I'm not a monster, I just let my mate borrow my real camera :D

I like that,Looks solid.

It's pretty good TBH, doesn't use MX switches but arguably as good.

I went for the non clicky red ones as the blues are supposed to be quite loud. I would say they're similar to the MX blacks with a slightly higher resistance.

For £55 I'm very happy with it.

Last edited:
Soldato
One stock image, one I took. I'm not a monster, I just let my mate borrow my real camera :D

It's pretty good TBH, doesn't use MX switches but arguably as good.

I went for the non clicky red ones as the blues are supposed to be quite loud. I would say they're similar to the MX blacks with a slightly higher resistance.

For £55 I'm very happy with it.

Kalih or Gateron?

Caporegime
Very nice!

I'm tempted by a curved screen but I do graphics work so probably not a good idea as I'll never get my lines straight. :o

Do you find the curve adds much to the experience?

curve is subtle on most if not all curved screens

they are perfect for monitors as usually only 1 person sitting straight on uses them. for tv's they are a bit of a gimmick unless it's a bedroom/spare room and you only have 1 or 2 people straight on from them.

as for experience they have their pros and cons. backlight issues, etc. i'd personally would want one with local dimming or OLED, the bigger you go the more importan that becomes.

Back
Top Bottom