Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

I got an interestingly coloured Xbox One controller as my previous one was playing up and I wanted a dedicated one for the PC...

y4mawcaVVipi5LelTV1UUZJfSZCzAmyHlr2utE6H_bV4dfUAPT8sy79QwePmFwusqCSFuXre_8H3CM_1xL1PUq7IhKqZLM9U9ZCXvLQyJj3ilfU2nZfp3GqVBb8f8zBcHhbyziYKHyiNq9vGboB-69KyB3NV5z27-IpZhHVYyU1oPkvPaGJ1X-nLoPWqWIBZOM46cJgHfo_4agaF-zt2GNZyw

...I wasn't sure on it when I ordered but it was the cheapest I could get delivered next day and now I have it I'm quite liking it. It's different and fun and at the end of the day it's a controller and does the job. :)

Like that a lot. :)

20190725-181246.jpg

Bought this kit from MM. Really happy with it. Never really experienced the SNES library back in the day with the exception of Zelda and Mario ports on the GBA. Should keep me busy for a while

It has Contra 3 by default? Looks fun! Starting with Super Metroid and will go from there ;) just got the charge beam! Wish I had a SNES in the day but we were a megadrive house

No idea about Contra 3, only ever played 1. I never had any consoles as a kid, I used to go to my mates' houses and play on theirs, which meant I played on pretty much everything, albeit in limited times. Contra was one of my favourite games, especially with two players.

It has Contra 3 by default? Looks fun! Starting with Super Metroid and will go from there ;) just got the charge beam! Wish I had a SNES in the day but we were a megadrive house
Same for me - rinsed the Mega Drive library from ages 10-13. Had 35+ games at one point because a neighbour gave his collection away! The benefits of being on outdated tech.

I played through Super Metroid a couple of summers ago on a PSP while travelling. Thoroughly excellent :cool:

Bought over the last couple of weeks but finally all together. Kind of regret it to be honest, I used to play my games at 1080p 60fps on my 4770K / 12GB DDR3 PC and now I'm... still playing the same games at 1080p 60fps. Ah well, I'm set for another 4 or 5 years I suppose...

9JZik7gh.jpg

Lian Li Something Something case (the only non-aluminium one they do)
ASUS X470 Prime-PRO
3700X
Corsair H100i from about 2013 with Noctua heatsink fans (carry over from Haswell build but I'm a bit nervous about using it due to it's age...)
Nvidia 1070ti (carry over)
Patriot Viper NVMe 1TB SSD OS and Games drive
WD Blue 512GB SATA M.2 SSD Stuff drive

Bought over the last couple of weeks but finally all together. Kind of regret it to be honest, I used to play my games at 1080p 60fps on my 4770K / 12GB DDR3 PC and now I'm... still playing the same games at 1080p 60fps. Ah well, I'm set for another 4 or 5 years I suppose...

9JZik7gh.jpg

Lian Li Something Something case (the only non-aluminium one they do)
ASUS X470 Prime-PRO
3700X
Corsair H100i from about 2013 with Noctua heatsink fans (carry over from Haswell build but I'm a bit nervous about using it due to it's age...)
Nvidia 1070ti (carry over)
Patriot Viper NVMe 1TB SSD OS and Games drive
WD Blue 512GB SATA M.2 SSD Stuff drive
If you wanted higher FPS all you needed to upgrade was the GPU

I needed a phone for my mum's birthday to replace her old Galaxy S4. Picked up a new Xiaomi Redmi 7A for the princely sum of £71 inc P&P, it took 8 days to arrive. The basic specs.

Android 9 Pie
5.45"
720x1440 pixels
13MP
3GB RAM
Snapdragon 439
4000mAh

The battery life is amazing as 4000mAh goes really far in a phone of this size and spec.

1z2pnbd.jpg

Last edited:
I don't often do Kickstarters, but today I got my Gemini TAIHE portable screen and I guess I remember why.

M8D6iZ6h.png.jpg

LyvCAcbh.jpg

KAOqV5Th.png.jpg

flVsHRJh.jpg

It should have a toushcreen... but mine doesn't work. It has two USB Type C ports, one is only for video input and the other is only for charging... but can apparently only be charged by the included charger. Finally I see no way of putting it in portrait mode, as advertised. :(

As just an extra screen to carry about, it's not bad, if a little dim.

Back
Top Bottom