Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Gigabyte I X570 Aorus Pro Wifi motherboard

JLE50315.jpg

JLE50316.jpg

JLE50317.jpg

Fear my tiny motherboard :D

Because what could go together better.

An inflatable SUP

KAZmS3n.jpg

zQy45CN.jpg

and Vodka!

My local pub went on a trip to Scotland in January and brought a few bottles of this back. It tastes a little like cream soda and is lovely. I asked them to bring me a bottle back next time they're up and they've just got back from a trip :)

SbfTid8.jpg

I am going for a subtle yet highly powerful build :p :D

(...and no, I cannot handle a real size motherboard)

JLE50320.jpg

Quick snap of the PSU & Mobo fitted tonight :) - waiting for other parts to arrive.
Done 2 ITX builds in this case. It is so nice to work in (compared to many other SFF cases) and looks amazing IMO.

Great purchases :)

Good case the Nano S. Not the smallest of ITX cases, in fact it's not far off some mATX cases, but the amount of stuff you can cram in it is pretty good. My previous build was in one and that had a 1080 Ti with full CPU and GPU watercooling and two 240mm radiators.

Perhaps not the best tube routing but it did the job :)

B8893546-FE32-46-E7-8007-D702258-BDAB5.jpg

Good case the Nano S. Not the smallest of ITX cases, in fact it's not far off some mATX cases, but the amount of stuff you can cram in it is pretty good. My previous build was in one and that had a 1080 Ti with full CPU and GPU watercooling and two 240mm radiators.

Perhaps not the best tube routing but it did the job :)

B8893546-FE32-46-E7-8007-D702258-BDAB5.jpg

Awesome! I will be going for something similar. I want dual 240mm rads for GPU & CPU cooling. I will be going the glass tubing route.

Interested in your res. Which one did you have?

The PSU I bought as well was specific, as its shorter and gives a bit more room.

Its reassuring to hear the comments on this case. Overall I have heard nothing but good feedback on it.

The one difference I want to do with mine is to put the fans for the front rad behind the front panel.

I got an interestingly coloured Xbox One controller as my previous one was playing up and I wanted a dedicated one for the PC...

y4mawcaVVipi5LelTV1UUZJfSZCzAmyHlr2utE6H_bV4dfUAPT8sy79QwePmFwusqCSFuXre_8H3CM_1xL1PUq7IhKqZLM9U9ZCXvLQyJj3ilfU2nZfp3GqVBb8f8zBcHhbyziYKHyiNq9vGboB-69KyB3NV5z27-IpZhHVYyU1oPkvPaGJ1X-nLoPWqWIBZOM46cJgHfo_4agaF-zt2GNZyw

...I wasn't sure on it when I ordered but it was the cheapest I could get delivered next day and now I have it I'm quite liking it. It's different and fun and at the end of the day it's a controller and does the job. :)

I got an interestingly coloured Xbox One controller as my previous one was playing up and I wanted a dedicated one for the PC...

y4mawcaVVipi5LelTV1UUZJfSZCzAmyHlr2utE6H_bV4dfUAPT8sy79QwePmFwusqCSFuXre_8H3CM_1xL1PUq7IhKqZLM9U9ZCXvLQyJj3ilfU2nZfp3GqVBb8f8zBcHhbyziYKHyiNq9vGboB-69KyB3NV5z27-IpZhHVYyU1oPkvPaGJ1X-nLoPWqWIBZOM46cJgHfo_4agaF-zt2GNZyw

...I wasn't sure on it when I ordered but it was the cheapest I could get delivered next day and now I have it I'm quite liking it. It's different and fun and at the end of the day it's a controller and does the job. :)
Is that a light on the down arrow part of the d-pad?

Is that a light on the down arrow part of the d-pad?
No, just super reflective/shiny / really bad photo. The logo button is tinted though which is different and cool, most are shiny silver and light X.

@InvaderGIR I like that combo! Looks good.
Yeah, I'm liking it for sure. Here it is with the one that's failing...I like the accented controllers.

y4meP54gVgt_K_1laG-2R-kjM3ouUmQSi7cfs82YIFmgaE96sQ0Znlp_zMRXEpzItmh6E8e_Utm8Q08lw2WcA2FMUT8DmHbnRRbyadJqquc_DNu_wpzxAG_d0U2zexDZNvGrU-qfUaENiWyqVqOPwBci8doZqoV5iwRkLbvSW-L3LfpTZn0ph5WMgzD9t_KwVslfsgad9U0BiqJ58GLWSdzng

Had my eye on a set of these forever.

Finally had the right excuse in the shape of my wedding! I'll be given them on my birthday which will give me a couple of weeks to break them in. Then I'll wear them to death after that.

Cc9VUbH.jpg

Red Wing Iron Rangers

Glad to see more joining the club.

I have a couple of pairs of iron rangers and a pair of the moc toe 8131s.

Tbh the only boots you need to buy.

.5 size down for me.

Make sure you oil them, and potentially get a boot dryer if your feet tend to perspire.

Back
Top Bottom