Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Everytime I see a photo of yours @AndyCr15 I shudder at the bare items being placed on brick/stone. The scratches man!

In theory, that screen sounds great. With the issues, less so.

Kriega r15, should probably have went with the 20 for a little more space.

With that logic though, the 25 would have even more space.

I think 15 is about right if you're wanting to remain agile. You're in danger of just overloading with bigger packs. The old adage of the more space you have, the more you'll just find something to fill it comes to mind.

Yeah, i'll see how i get on with it, not tested it out yet.

I've ordered the XL pocket also since i'm struggling to fit my phone in the standard one.

Everytime I see a photo of yours @AndyCr15 I shudder at the bare items being placed on brick/stone. The scratches man!

In theory, that screen sounds great. With the issues, less so.

Yeah, there's quite a bit of moss, so I tend to try and lie things on that :) Yeah, the theory was great> If I got what I was supposed to, amazing. As it is, it's okay to good I guess.

Other purchases -

dNCl39Xh.jpg

Actually came last week (the stand, not the bike) but only just set it up. Needed it because I wanted to clean my chain with another purchase -

xCWLutkh.jpg #

Then put on another purchase -

xTAxblxh.jpg

tKdmt2Jh.jpg

Trying to make my hybrid that little bit more 'road'.

JLE90326.jpg

GPU arrived today :) - 5700 XT :D

Hopefully by the time you get round to actually using it, the drivers will be spot on (not that I'm mad about the drivers being annoying for me...). :p

Aren't you waiting a while to actually finalise the system? Might have been better to wait and get one with a more efficient and quiet cooler? Stock is fine but if you get it to ramp up it gets loud.

Hopefully by the time you get round to actually using it, the drivers will be spot on (not that I'm mad about the drivers being annoying for me...). :p

Aren't you waiting a while to actually finalise the system? Might have been better to wait and get one with a more efficient and quiet cooler? Stock is fine but if you get it to ramp up it gets loud.
I am going full WC so the cooler is irrelevant to me.

But the build should be up and running in the first week of Sept. I have been buying some parts over time to spread the damage a bit....damage to my wallet that is :p

Saying that, I spent 300eur on WC parts today and also ordered the CPU last week, another 550eur.

All thats left is tubing, fittings, storage & RAM :)

Looks sexy as hell - not sure I’m keen with the dent though... looks like it has been thrown around by UPS :p
The joke bouncing around twitter was that did Linus drop it? :D

The dent is conflicting, however seeing it in the flesh, I think it looks fantastic. Myself, well its irrelevant as the water block doesn't have a dent but ah well. The rest of the design is stunning. The top plate especially is delicious, that will be staying :)

Ahhh fair enough RE cooler, makes sense then really. That's a long time to wait to use it all though, dang!

I bought the case and PSU back in like May, June? Motherboard, CPU & GPU in the last 2 weeks. So then in a few more weeks, the rest. Not too bad :)

I am excited to put it all together. Going for glass tubing, should be a nice build overall. Will do a build log :)

Back
Top Bottom