Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

That rocket is going to be worth a fortune one day, mark my words.

My wife got me one for Christmas, it's still sat in the box as I don't have space :(

Oh man! How much was that?
the price I paid is still on the box ;)
That rocket is going to be worth a fortune one day, mark my words.

My wife got me one for Christmas, it's still sat in the box as I don't have space :(
I almost bought 2 of them due to thinking of the price increasing and then selling 1...
But for what it going to increase by it not worth me holding on to one for a few years just on the off chance I made make 1 or 2 hundred quid on it.

A new mini addition to the presentation package in hand made oak wood! Got this oak wood one as a demo to see what it's like and use as a demo if decent. So impressed especially for the price it's staying put :cool:

_26A9139.jpg

Last edited:
the price I paid is still on the box ;)
I almost bought 2 of them due to thinking of the price increasing and then selling 1...
But for what it going to increase by it not worth me holding on to one for a few years just on the off chance I made make 1 or 2 hundred quid on it.

I got one for free. When I ordered it, it never showed up. I contacted Lego and they said the courier couldn't account for their movements so they've dispatched another. It arrived 2 days later. A week after that, the original showed up, over 2 weeks late.

Noice

I got one for free. When I ordered it, it never showed up. I contacted Lego and they said the courier couldn't account for their movements so they've dispatched another. It arrived 2 days later. A week after that, the original showed up, over 2 weeks late.

Noice
Why didn’t you send it back? Thief!

Back
Top Bottom