Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Because they were better than the AMD offerings at the time I imagine, they still weren't exactly groundbreaking. That's why I stuck with my 2500k for so long, nothing they released offered enough of a performance increase at a reasonable price for a long time.
And now the exact same thing been happening with AMD vs Nvidia

ZB1cpvz.png

Finally got rid of Gmail and have gone with ProtonMail Plus. Now comes the long process of changing my email for countless websites.

I've been trying to move away from companies that sell my data and do not care about my privacy. The team at ProtonMail seem to actually respect their customers unlike greedy Google, and so I'm happy to support them.
The staff on their about page are something to behold :o

I understand your point, but personally I'd rather they know what I'm up to and almost be guaranteed to be operating in 15 years than not knowing what I'm up to yet may not exist in 5 years.

Finally went for contact lenses after I was told my eyes prescription is too high for laser eye surgery right now (7 day trial)

Had to go twice as the first pair was moving around on my eye too much (astigmatism) this pair is apparently stable but it's still blury compared to my glasses, apparently it will get better over time as I wear them. Had them do a second test and the prescription is correct.
Hopefully it clears up.
Had them in for the first time today for around 3 hours and the vision didn't improve. It's workable but reading text is difficult with slight double vision, just enough to make it a pain.

Getting the right eye in and out is no bother but the left is a right hassle.

IMG-20190821-224024.jpg

I'm not convinced these are the right prescription though as my glasses prescription is +5 and +6.25, the contact only goes to a +6. Not sure what my contact prescription is but I'm under the impression it should be higher than my glasses.

They are easyvision monthly irisian toric.
I was under the impression I would be given biofinity xr toric as it has a much higher prescription range but apparently not.

Will wait and see I guess (pardon the pun)
Cs9MhF3

Last edited:
+5 and +6.5 isn't too high for laser surgery. Not by a long way. I was about +7 (I can't actually remember the exact numbers) in both and had LASIK done at London Vision Clinic in 2011. ;)

Don't get me wrong it will cost you, but its doable.

You can always try ordering some daily contacts from elsewhere online to see how you get on. My contact prescription (when I got them two years ago and haven't been back since, oops) came out was 3.75 and 4.25, but they supplied 3.75 and 4.00 toric lenses, cyl value was also different so felt a bit odd at first but I do feel that I've become accustomed to them now. I still wear glasses more often than not due to laziness though... :D

Back
Top Bottom