Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Black Friday Bargain! £32.97 for the Logitech G413. Very pleased with it. It's my first mechanical keyboard and the improvement is massive over my old Corsair :)

Drat. Managed to drop and break mine over the weekend, the escape button no longer works. I could not find a new version of it for less than £70.

Black Friday Bargain! £32.97 for the Logitech G413. Very pleased with it. It's my first mechanical keyboard and the improvement is massive over my old Corsair :)

You notice the difference even more after using for a while and then going back to a rubber dome keyboard.

Finally built my new PC based on a 3700x, aorus elite, 16gb crucial, full noctua, meshify C, corsair mp510, 2070s and evga 850w overkill psu.

Even went full anti static protection throughout the build.

You do know Noctua make black fans now don't you? :p

My old Andrew James smoothie maker has finally decided to blunt its blade and no longer creates smooth smoothies :(

I've been told for ages that Nutri Ninjas are amazing so figured now's the time. £30 for a Ninja Slim 700W? I could Gumtree the old one for £20 too :cool:

rps20191208_193044.jpg

The quality difference in even the plastic cup is substantial considering they both cost the same price.

My old Andrew James smoothie maker has finally decided to blunt its blade and no longer creates smooth smoothies :(

I've been told for ages that Nutri Ninjas are amazing so figured now's the time. £30 for a Ninja Slim 700W? I could Gumtree the old one for £20 too :cool:

rps20191208_193044.jpg

The quality difference in even the plastic cup is substantial considering they both cost the same price.

Do you drink that in the morning, or is that what you cough up ?

That actually sounds pretty nice. Is it the spirulina that makes it green?

Do note that my mix is around 800 calories based on my requirements. Remove the peanut butter or use reduced fat ingredients to drop the calories if you're watching your weight but still want the benefits of the rest of it.

But yup if I don't use banana and instead strawberry, then the mix is slightly red/pink before blending, the moment the spirulina gets mixed in everything goes green :cool:

Some info for interest: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/10-proven-benefits-of-spirulina

It's a very very fine powder though, and if you spill it, it will get literally everywhere. Your teeth will stain a green tint slightly too but that will go away before too long. Without the other ingrediuants in the mix, spirulina on its own is horrid to the taste and even smell!

@mrk chuck in some protein powder for dem gainz

I know this is probs a joke, but pointless tbh (processed protein powders/shakes etc) and not good long term for health. Spirulina is the richest source of natural protein there is and is considered a superfood too. That covers all basis in this regard :p

Last edited:
Only for probably a few minutes lol, could always gargle water in your mouth after or brush your teeth but it's a small compromise for the greater good :p

I know this is probs a joke, but pointless tbh (processed protein powders/shakes etc) and not good long term for health. Spirulina is the richest source of natural protein there is and is considered a superfood too. That covers all basis in this regard :p

I have one a day :p

Back
Top Bottom