Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

What's the difference between that and this?

https://www.richersounds.com/lg-oled65b8s.html
So the B8 is last years low end OLED model. Image quality is very similar to the B9 - The main differences are HDMI 2.1, eARC, variable refresh and Apple support. Other minor differences are an incremental processor improvement, thinner bezel, improved sound, a more stable stand.

HDMI 2.1 is important if you’re going to buy a next gen console - PS5 or Xbox 2, as the new features add support for faster and variable frame rates.
[It all comes down to bandwidth: The current bandwidth capacity for HDMI 2.0 is 18 Gbps, but HDMI 2.1 clocks in at a robust 48 Gbps. This increase in bandwidth allows HDMI 2.1 to transfer way more information; in a nutshell, this means higher-resolution video and higher frame rates]

VERY Similar setup to mine, I have that same Amp, rears, but for fronts and centre I have the Opticons. I opted for 2 smaller subs instead of one bigger one for balance reasons.

That will sound absolutely mind blowing. Congratulations!

Nice, Home Alone and Die Hard will look and sound stunning :)
Seems LG OLED’s are the accessory of the year :D

Exactly, and Gremlins :D

VERY Similar setup to mine, I have that same Amp, rears, but for fronts and centre I have the Opticons. I opted for 2 smaller subs instead of one bigger one for balance reasons.

That will sound absolutely mind blowing. Congratulations!

Thank you!
I was looking at doing Opticon LCRs but per speaker pricing is expensive! I figured the Oberons would still blend in nicely with the Opticons up front.

Went with the 12" XTZ as it gets good reviews for the money and was discounted to 615 euro so went for it. I will have space for a second but I think one should do it, probably going to need some advice with setup and tuning but I'll see how I get on with the Audyssey MultEQ app first!

Hope you don’t have any neighbours :D

We actually don't have any yet! So will be establishing ourselves as the noisy film night every night neighbours!

Which finish did you go for on the Dalis?

Up front I went black piano front with the dark wood surrounds and for the rears I went for the white with lighter wood finish as it blends into the walls better. Also, you need ATMOS. Your speaker setup isn't finished :D

Got them all in the Dark Walnut, looks really nice. The new SR6014 has Atmos Height Virtualisation so I'll give that a go first, it's meant to be pretty good from the limited reviews I could find.

Back
Top Bottom