Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Congratulations. Looks like a lovely house.

IIRC you're a medic? Are you still in training/got a training post? I remember when we were looking for our first home and generally how much of a ball ache it was with trying to get training posts together and locally!
Good point - we are applying for training posts this year. I'm applying for GP in one of the least competitive areas so should be fine, else I have a NTG at the most wonderful job i'd be happy to continue for another year. The missus is applying for radiology & GP, but has almost maximum application points and will get a job no problem.
We have accepted the regional travel will be required, but shouldn't be too much of a headache

It'll most definitely be space. When my Great Aunt died she left me her baby grand, and despite the name that thing was rather ******* sizeable. There was no way that it was going to go in my mid-terraced house. Not even the PG Chimps would've got that in the place.

That is a nice piano, but out of interest, why not a second-hand grand? You can get some pretty decent grands for £12k...
I know but ultimately space. Some time down the line when I (hopefully) have a larger house I’ll get one.

Got a second pair of running shoes. I like that ASICS feel a little more supportive, but still very comfortable and cushioned.

BcypJWkh.jpg

These ones (Gel-Nimbus 20 Lite-Show) change colour in the light! I feel 12 again!

imZoL2fh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom