Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Not sure if you've had time to test yet.

If so what are your thoughts on it ?

Tempted to get the pump block standalone and use my own rads

Only got it today and don't have new case yet so not tested, this is the solo i've got so will be doing own rad, tubing and fittings.

I done it before using a Bequiet silent loop and it worked really well and was super quiet but i wouldn't use more than one rad using just this pump.

'Upcycled' translated as the factory floor sweepings :D

Yeah, I'm not quite sure what they mean by that. I was thinking it was maybe out of date produce. Also do they use the cereal in place of barley etc? I will have to try it soon, but not in the mood for drinking at the moment.

Last edited:
Sony A7R Mk 4, RX100 MK 7, and a 16" Macbook Pro. This hurt, but OMG needed the shiny things.

camerastuff.jpg

yDUd.jpg

Today we did a thing.

Took our first step onto the property ladder. Though I shouldn't say it yet as we haven't finalised it so I'm sure something could go wrong. Hard not to get excited though.

Congrats :) enjoy and hope it all goes smoothly

Thanks man! We’ve had the mortgage agreed in principle and the mortgage broker thinks we should have nothing to worry about but I’ve heard horror stories of how it went south for people so I don’t want to get too excited

Though in my mind I’m already decorating the house with technology :rolleyes:

Thanks man! We’ve had the mortgage agreed in principle and the mortgage broker thinks we should have nothing to worry about but I’ve heard horror stories of how it went south for people so I don’t want to get too excited

If there is no chain either side and you’re a cash buyer, then you don’t.

Last year when i was buying my first place two fell through after offer accepted - one because searches revealed the bank could not sell it on easily and another because a cash buyer swooped in and got it.

Also, i very nearly didnt complete on the apartment im in now (2 days before completion!) as the sellers wife changed her mind last minute and wanted to carry on renting it instead.
Luckily at this point deposits had changed hands so they would have lost money (plus it was in her husbands name, not hers)

I wouldnt get your hopes up until you have completed!

Small upgrade though I imagine from my 8 core 32gb 2tb 15... I upgraded from the last one and don’t see the need to spend this time, I’m not having any problems with the keyboard on this one

Yeah if you’re happy with the 15” then it’s a small upgrade. I did make the change though because I had to have my 2018 15” keyboard replaced so I view the whole thing as a ticking time bomb, even with 2 and a half years of keyboard warranty remaining. I just wanted rid of the damn butterfly keyboard before it had a chance to shaft me again.

I took the chance to get a spec boost as well so did at least get a bit of an upgrade out of it but for a comparable spec it isn’t that big a deal. Even the screen isn’t that much bigger since it’s actually only 0.6” extra.

If there is no chain either side and you’re a cash buyer, then you don’t.

Last year when i was buying my first place two fell through after offer accepted - one because searches revealed the bank could not sell it on easily and another because a cash buyer swooped in and got it.

Also, i very nearly didnt complete on the apartment im in now (2 days before completion!) as the sellers wife changed her mind last minute and wanted to carry on renting it instead.
Luckily at this point deposits had changed hands so they would have lost money (plus it was in her husbands name, not hers)

I wouldnt get your hopes up until you have completed!

If you mean buying it outright then no, we are peasants and have had to use a mortgage!

That's what we are trying to do. Take it one step at a time... but it's quite hard not to think optimistically. Linden seem quite keen to get rid of it as they have made us a pretty good deal and the mortgage broker seems to think as we are asking for a lot less than we are eligible for (i guess what ever our joint income said we could afford)

Fingers crossed though!

Congrats, keep us upto date with a pic or something. Renting sucks imo unless you really do move around enough to justify it. I would like to be a cash buyer someday, way less hassle

Thanks it's currently only 4 bricks high at the moment. My friends bought into the estate recently and went fairly smoothly. We are totally over lining someone elses pockets!

Because i thought it only came with one for the bottom, although since the vents cover a larger portion of the side panel now maybe i could stick one of the filters beside the included one to cover more area.

Or does the filter cover the whole vented area?, probably will be fine with just the included one i think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom