Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Does the youtube premium subscription allow you to play audio from any youtube video? Or is it a separate library of audio?

I don't have a Sonos device (or any real knowledge of them) but my Youtube Premium allows me to background play any video on phone/tablet so I can effectively listen to just the audio.

There is also YouTube Music which seems to be some app designed specifically for music - https://www.youtube.com/musicpremium. Not tried it myself.

It finally arrived!

49301495488_99cb73182e_b_d.jpg

49301981136_eee3057c9f_b_d.jpg

Had the decks sat there for 5 weeks and not been able to use them! They are awesome.

Picked up this X-T2 for an absolute steal @JLP this morning.

95-C533-B6-B2-DD-4-B28-B6-A7-3391-B61951-BA.jpg

Been looking to get back into photography since regretfully selling my Nikon gear a few years ago, and this was too good an offer to pass up.

Two new RC cars - we are going to have lots of fun with these !!

- FTX Vantage Brushless
- Traxxas E-Revo 2.0

49304758047_979f28e70a_b.jpg

At the price point they are I'd want them to go across Antarctica!

Straight line race and then find a bmx track for mega jumps, that would be sweet.

Two new RC cars - we are going to have lots of fun with these !!

- FTX Vantage Brushless
- Traxxas E-Revo 2.0

Crikey, I thought you were just getting the FTX monster truck and your lad the Vantage :p I was going to go to Otley today but checked opening times and they are closed until Thurs :(

Out with the old and in with the new! Amazing service from OcUK and what a big upgrade it is for me, I honestly can't believe the graphics I've been missing out on in all my old games. :eek:

oyeuESQm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom