Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Placed another order from MyProtein (damn these guys are expensive... but I do like their products) and thought I'd try their porridge. Didn't really think about how big a 10kg bag would be...

4yO4n5hh.jpg

Went and bought myself a new PC case. Most likely wont be for everyone but me likes it. :p Be putting my old stuff in it for now, but planning on upgrading most of my system later on this year though.

i9ZMI6y.jpg

Placed another order from MyProtein (damn these guys are expensive... but I do like their products) and thought I'd try their porridge. Didn't really think about how big a 10kg bag would be...

You used a voucher code right? I don't think I've ever ordered from there without at least some sort of 30% off or two for one kind of voucher. Usually 40% off if I recall correctly.

Yea that's fair enough. I just thought you were being a random ;)

Today I found out where he lived and dropped it round! A lot of my old workmates knew him as my old work consisted of captains and crew who knew him over the decades and they all are chums it turns out. What a brilliant life he has had and still does. In his 70s and still fully mobile and fishing by himself. His wife also made a brilliant cup of tea. I'll be looking to feature him in one of my project features in the near future so others can hear his story directly!

IVtKbGf.jpg

Today I found out where he lived and dropped it round! A lot of my old workmates knew him as my old work consisted of captains and crew who knew him over the decades and they all are chums it turns out. What a brilliant life he has had and still does. In his 70s and still fully mobile and fishing by himself. His wife also made a brilliant cup of tea. I'll be looking to feature him in one of my project features in the near future so others can hear his story directly!

IVtKbGf.jpg

Awesome! Did you happen to watch this video from Peter McKinnon?

I had not seen that before but it captures the notion perfectly! I'm not the biggest Fro Knows Photo channel fan, but Jared knows his portraits for sure. I need to get a "big ass metal print" that's even bigger for the next one!

IVtKbGf.jpg
Its always a breath of fresh air meeting someone so well, happy and able in what they do at that age.

I had not seen that before but it captures the notion perfectly! I'm not the biggest Fro Knows Photo channel fan, but Jared knows his portraits for sure. I need to get a "big ass metal print" that's even bigger for the next one!

As a matter of interest what's the quality of print like on the aluminum compared to a standard print? I've just had my prints done on gloss paper or a forex board. I take it you chose that since it's a black and white image? Also not to sidetrack this too much, could probably continue this in your photo thread in the photography forum?

Numerous flights.

flights

Think the last few flights are a bit wasted since your first one is just one way :p

Last edited:

IVtKbGf.jpg
What that strange shape building/thing you can see out of the middle window on the right ?

Back
Top Bottom