Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

New Vland LED taillights:

DSC-1128.jpg

what car is that I'm looking at the IS 300 (hybrid)

I have been a subscriber to Unbox Therapy for a while now and wanted this mini samurai box opener. I also got 4 packs of my favourite cookies.

LLTvGm4h.jpg
7GMWJt9h.jpg
WAfET3Eh.jpg
8CpTdJ0h.jpg
order the knife direct or amazon USA?

the normal knife they do is half the price. i'm amazed they can charge double for a colour change and printing some letters on it.

i already have a lock knife for opening parcels i was going to get this but when i realised 50% of the cost is just branding. i like the channel however it has gotten ridiculous of late and tbh the stuff they use they aren't even experts in those areas and sometimes don't even know how to use what they are reviewing properly. i see so many bad recommendations from youtube unboxers where you can get better products at half the price.

Alien mothership

:D It's an everyday sight for me so is mostly invisible :o

As a matter of interest what's the quality of print like on the aluminum compared to a standard print? I've just had my prints done on gloss paper or a forex board. I take it you chose that since it's a black and white image? Also not to sidetrack this too much, could probably continue this in your photo thread in the photography forum?

I chose the metal print because black and white yep and the way it shimmers as you move around the print on a wall. Hard to capture on camera, it's like a brushed finish similar to a nice watch case that shimmers. Colour may have a different look as it's on silver metal not white. The quality itself is really good. Even up close the details are clear but naturally these kind of prints look best stood back on a wall.

I have not yet posted it in the photo thread but will do shortly!

order the knife direct or amazon USA?

the normal knife they do is half the price. i'm amazed they can charge double for a colour change and printing some letters on it.

i already have a lock knife for opening parcels i was going to get this but when i realised 50% of the cost is just branding. i like the channel however it has gotten ridiculous of late and tbh the stuff they use they aren't even experts in those areas and sometimes don't even know how to use what they are reviewing properly. i see so many bad recommendations from youtube unboxers where you can get better products at half the price.
Wasn’t aware it was on Amazon.

Yeah I ordered direct, had to have it shipped to a company in the US first and then get them to forward it on to me, they wouldn’t ship direct to the UK because of our very strict knife laws, their words not mine.

Yeah I ordered direct, had to have it shipped to a company in the US first and then get them to forward it on to me, they wouldn’t ship direct to the UK because of our very strict knife laws, their words not mine.
To be fair to them, the customs folks have a habit of seizing knives that are for open sale in the UK, but which they've decided are illegal. I'm aware of numerous instances where upon appeal these have been returned, but most of the time people just accept the seizure and then buy the same again, but from one of the UK retailers to avoid the over-zealous customs folk.

Definitely told myself i wasn't going to buy one, but.... Here's my new Garmin Fenix 6X Pro

vTvJ46F.png

Still trying to decide whether i want to keep it to replace my Apple Watch. So decided to wear it for a few days to see how much i miss the more "smart" elements of the Apple Watch.

It's hard getting used to not having a touchscreen again!

Will be interested to see how you find it. This is the one with music and pay, right? I assume music can't be synced through a subscription service and has to be loaded on as MP3's? I'd want to be able to play podcasts from it really. It would be nice being able to leave the phone at home, but it might be more hassle setting up each run/ride, than it's worth?

Will be interested to see how you find it. This is the one with music and pay, right? I assume music can't be synced through a subscription service and has to be loaded on as MP3's? I'd want to be able to play podcasts from it really. It would be nice being able to leave the phone at home, but it might be more hassle setting up each run/ride, than it's worth?

Want a picture of it face down on some bricks?

Back
Top Bottom