Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

I did that upgrade on black friday.

I sold my 1080 on ebay for £290 and paid £470 for a 2070 super with COD which I sold for £30. Net spend = £150 to go from a 1080 with zero warranty to a 2070 super which not only is faster, it runs cooler and more efficient and has a brand new warranty on top. I thought that was worth paying £150 for.

My 2070 super is idling right now after gaming at 31C whilst gaming i've never seen it go above 65C usually hovers around 55C to 60C. Beast of a card and I can't believe how cool it runs. Clocks well too.
I won't be selling my GTX 1080 as I have 3 PC systems in the house, so the 1080 will be going into one the other systems to upgrade the 780ti in it ;)

Plus I wanted something faster them a 2070s as I sometimes game at 4k on my OLED

I won't be selling my GTX 1080 as I have 3 PC systems in the house, so the 1080 will be going into one the other systems to upgrade the 780ti in it ;)

Plus I wanted something faster them a 2070s as I sometimes game at 4k on my OLED
If you wanted it and it makes a huge difference then it’s not wrong for you.

I’m still on my 1080 and it plays everything I want very well so I’ll not upgrade, probably won’t upgrade to 3000 series either.

This cost me £20 on eBay, 120 rolls.

This isn’t just for me by the way, that’s for my parents and both my sisters.

CaSzDP1h.jpg

Probably should have spent the money on bog roll, but the sound quality should take the mind off my unwiped 'arris :eek: Also gives me something to pass the time during layoff.

b6Tah2o.jpg

First graphics card in 8 years! Barely managed to squeeze it in to my case.

Run a few bench marks but yet to test it out properly. Need to familiarize myself with the games I've missed. Not sure where to start! :D

First graphics card in 8 years! Barely managed to squeeze it in to my case.

Run a few bench marks but yet to test it out properly. Need to familiarize myself with the games I've missed. Not sure where to start! :D
Tomb Raider is free right now on Steam. Watch Dogs is free on Epic. Both a few years old but worth a go. :)

Back
Top Bottom