Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Aren't they really expensive for what you get?

Yeah, seems an odd choice. Were these bought out of curiosity or doomsday prep?

I'm also confused by the "US Government Property: Commercial Sale Unlawful"

Mostly curiosity. Not got a problem with supply chains in Ireland at all, and always have the box freezer stocked anyway; including the stables like maize flour, dried beans and the like.

I grew up usually getting some South African DF, and US ones as a kid due to where we lived, and family in the service and always liked them.

Not sure about the "US Government Property: Commercial Sale Unlawful"; seems you can get these from most mountain climbing/camping and out door places.

Mostly curiosity. Not got a problem with supply chains in Ireland at all, and always have the box freezer stocked anyway; including the stables like maize flour, dried beans and the like.

I grew up usually getting some South African DF, and US ones as a kid due to where we lived, and family in the service and always liked them.

Not sure about the "US Government Property: Commercial Sale Unlawful"; seems you can get these from most mountain climbing/camping and out door places.

Fair enough, I've been tempted before out of curiosity, but £25 or so just seems a lot for 1-2 days of probably bad food :p

Horse meat too apparently...

Horse can be delicious. If you know it's horse, and it's cooked properly.

Fair enough, I've been tempted before out of curiosity, but £25 or so just seems a lot for 1-2 days of probably bad food :p

I genuinely like most of them( I miss the tube cheese from the SADF ones ); well I've only ever tried a single british one, and the main meal was horrid though haha.
Avoid the Bean and Pasta salad if you ever get the chance.

New glass I picked up a few weeks back.

DSCF8360.jpg

Back
Top Bottom