Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Here's a picture of my new knob.

nob.jpg

Edit*
Just realised the highly appropriate artist+song combo too :D

What camera and lens did you take that with mrk? Tried looking at your photography threads but there are a bajillion..

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Nope - it's taken at F2.8 on a F1.4 lens, so there could be more bokeh's :p

Do you even bokeh!

At 1.4 there would be more bokeh. I used 2.8 to widen the depth of field so all of my knob could be in focus since it's pretty large. Otherwise just the tip would have been in focus :p

Associate
I have a propensity to collect a variety of different things, from film memorabilia and artwork, to the occasional vintage book.

I recently acquired an exceptionally clean copy of The Ingoldsby Legends of Mirth and Marvels by Richard Barham, which features some sinister illustrations!
This particular copy was published in 1887, so it's just shy of 130 years old!
To own something that predates the first World War, the sinking of the Titantic, and even the Whitechapel murders is something to behold! A bit of history on my mantel, so to speak!

lXYVdox.jpg TziXRlk.jpg s3tZ96h.jpg

Last edited:

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
I bought myself a curve card. Saves me carrying a big wallet around. I can slip the card in my bus pass wallet.

0125fe0c613016cba9f77560170320b8_zpsjtmys1zm.jpg

Black or blue? As a Curve member had an email earlier about the Blue being free soon and Black reducing to £50. They are an awesome bunch though so will likely give you some money back if you ask 'nicely' :)

I love my Curve. Saved so so much when away. Was ace when they accepted Amex, I just hope they can get them back onboard

Suspended
It's a blue. I'm phoning them in Monday as they sent me a promotional code for a free card, but there was nowhere to enter it. The order for the card went through, but I have been charged £35 for it. I might try to get that back as the promotional code offer was confusing.

I wish they'd get moving with the android app though.

Last edited:

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Cool. Yea they'll sort it. Last time I needed assistance I tweeted them and a few minutes later had a message in the Curve app from one of the guys and all resolved.

Caporegime
It's a blue. I'm phoning them in Monday as they sent me a promotional code for a free card, but there was nowhere to enter it. The order for the card went through, but I have been charged £35 for it. I might try to get that back as the promotional code offer was confusing.

I wish they'd get moving with the android app though.

Just seen their Android app is a useless dummy app so if I want to use Curve its Apple only :( shame.

Soldato
Not everywhere accepts it yet, and I find it longwinded compared to a contactless card. It's a fad for me.

I've got two debits and 3 credits.

Android pay literally uses contactless so is accepted everywhere a normal contactless card works.

I'm interested in the curve card though as it would allow me to use my Amex in places that don't take it !

Back
Top Bottom