Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Finally got round to buying Unravel. Really unique puzzle platformer. Looks fantastic in 21:9 :cool:

Unravel%202016-10-15%2021-26-15-78.png

Soldato
I'll use Bluetooth headphones ? Or use the audio jack adapter that comes with it ? To be honest. I don't really listen to music with headphones anyways.

Permabanned
I'll use Bluetooth headphones ? Or use the audio jack adapter that comes with it ? To be honest. I don't really listen to music with headphones anyways.

I got the same but in the non-fingerprint-magnet black edition :)

Forgot to post a photo on here.

I'm rather liking it... a nice speed bump over the 6s+

£680 doesn't seem that bad... I thought it was closer to £900 on the Apple site.

Mine came with a contract though so I only paid £200... plus I get to upgrade at the end of 12 months to the next model, rather than waiting 2 years.

I was considering dropping Apple this iteration because of the lack of headphone jack... but then I thought about how much I even listen to music on the phone (not much) and also in many years of owning mobile phones... I can't recall ever listening to music at the same time I've been charging my phone. When charging... I have speakers connected to other devices.

I don't like bluetooth headphones though because of the lackluster audio quality.

I tend to only listen on headphones when I'm travelling... like on a plane... and for that scenario, I'm not too bothered about carrying the little dongle with me... still a little annoying, but not the end of the world for using it 2-4 times per year. What will be annoying though... is if I forget the dongle!

Last edited:
Soldato
I got it pretty much vat free. They had no other colours left in stock and I wanted one today. So snapped it up. I know this will pick up finger prints and scratches easily. But I never sell my phones on so it doesn't bother me. :p

It feels so premium. Loving it. Was gonna get a pixel but google don't ship to my location so. They lost a sale :D

Man of Honour
I just don't understand why someone would spend nearly £700 on a phone for a year. Mind you I spend money on things other people don't appreciate. So I guess it's a case of different strokes for different folks. Nice phone though. Enjoy :)

Permabanned
I got it pretty much vat free. They had no other colours left in stock and I wanted one today. So snapped it up. I know this will pick up finger prints and scratches easily. But I never sell my phones on so it doesn't bother me. :p

It feels so premium. Loving it. Was gonna get a pixel but google don't ship to my location so. They lost a sale :D

Fair enough - sounds like you got a good deal :)

I'm enjoying mine too... the pixel looks nice.

I just don't understand why someone would spend nearly £700 on a phone for a year. Mind you I spend money on things other people don't appreciate. So I guess it's a case of different strokes for different folks. Nice phone though. Enjoy :)

The OnePlus 3 was catching my attention... I just couldn't stand going back to Android again - I might try it again in a few years. Although on this yearly upgrade plan, Apple might keep me a while longer...

I was quite happy with the deal I got from EE... both me and the wife needed new numbers after moving back to the UK and with their extra sim offer... it was only £12/month more to get an extra number for my wife to share my unlimited minutes/texts/25GB data deal.

£72/month for two numbers with that allowance + £200 upfront for a 256GB iphone 7+ with a 12 month upgrade option doesn't seem too bad to me.

Plus as it happens, the new company I'm working for are paying the bill anyway instead of giving me a second work phone.

Also you can look at it another way... it sounds like Tauren might keep his phone longer than me... but I tend to upgrade every year and sell the last one... that £700 phone will still be worth £400-500 in a years time if it's in good condition... so the upgrade next year will only be an extra £200-300. So it's not £700 for a year, it's ~£200/year after the initial investment.

Soldato
Sounds like you got a good deal too ! So glad I got this now. The plastic antenna lines have picked up some micro scratches already haha. Ah well that's life :p can't believe this thing is water resistant !

Back
Top Bottom