Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Their noise cancelling is amazing I own them myself however sound quality is average to good at best.

It's a part of having a closed wireless headphone. I use mine on planes, etc and it completely gets rid of all the cabin and engine noise.

However in a home I would have went with DT770's unless you really needed wireless and saved a chunk of cash.

I also own DT770's. I have far too many headphones.

I really should sell my HD600's and HD700's. They don't get much use.

script>

Last edited:
Strong colour choice :cool:

I am impressed with the quality of the cable. Will look to pick up a matching pair of short RCA from him later this year for my Schiit Stack (as I cannot find the interconnect any more :o).

EDIT: Just as I say that, I look, and the introprose is back in stock

Their noise cancelling is amazing I own them myself however sound quality is average to good at best.

It's a part of having a closed wireless headphone. I use mine on planes, etc and it completely gets rid of all the cabin and engine noise.

However in a home I would have went with DT770's unless you really needed wireless and saved a chunk of cash.

I also own DT770's. I have far too many headphones.

I really should sell my HD600's and HD700's. They don't get much use.

We get it, you're an audiophile. For every day use they are perfect. Not everyone wants to mess about with amps etc when most people's source of music will be mostly lossy compressed YouTube or Spotify audio.

have had my xiaomi 4k action camera for a while now and though the 4k footage is good and it can shoot in flog there is no stabilisation at 4k so a gimbal was a must so managed to find a seller on ebay who has the original xiaomi gimbal brand new in box sealed and got it at a good price.

49804462558_9fe39df7dd.jpg

5XwCEvM.jpg

This morning’s delivery from Flavourly, a mixed case of ‘coping juice’ from Loch Lomond Brewery that I ordered on Friday, which contains:

6 x Bonnie and Blonde Pale Ale
4 x Southern Summit Pale Ale
2 x Lost in Mosaic IPA
2 x Inchlonaig Smoked Ale
2 x Helles Glen Pilsner
2 x Bravehop IPA

All for just under £35, delivered.

The wife’s roped us in to taking part in a quiz with her family over Zoom tonight, so hopefully a few bottles from this’ll make it a bit more bearable...

Some more stuff arrived for the home gym.

75kg worth of plates and a couple bars. Bodypower tri-grip cast iron, ez bar and a hammer bar.

DSCF8509.jpg

DSCF8512.jpg

Last edited:
We get it, you're an audiophile. For every day use they are perfect. Not everyone wants to mess about with amps etc when most people's source of music will be mostly lossy compressed YouTube or Spotify audio.

If you're listening to spotify and the like, there's not a lot to be gained from spending more than the XM3s. The sound is excellent from a wireless source, noise cancelling excellent, and they're really comfortable wearing for long periods.

They sound absolutely gash wired into a amplifier and listening to analog sources though.

KOLfapI.jpg

New set of Z623s because my old set (bought in 2011) just blew up after un-plugging and plugging the sub back in for the umpteenth time. (well-known issue - hopefully resolved with this updated model? Seems to have a male connector instead of a female, so only time will tell..)
And a new Apple paperweight for the gf. Got an education discount and Apple didn't even ask to see evidence. Strange!

Some more stuff arrived for the home gym.

75kg worth of plates and a couple bars. Bodypower tri-grip cast iron, ez bar and a hammer bar.

DSCF8509.jpg

DSCF8512.jpg

nice those plates look like they have a decent amount of paint and lacquer on them. most tend to come with a thin coat that should be repainted properly ASAP if you want them to last and not get rusty. is that a log cabin? how thick are the walls? i'm thinking of doing the same when i re-do my home gym. 70mm thick walls are what I'm looking at then going to insulate to give the effect of 150mm walls minimum.

in Scotland I need essentially similar to house levels of insulation especially if using electric heating for 9 months of the year.

nice those plates look like they have a decent amount of paint and lacquer on them. most tend to come with a thin coat that should be repainted properly ASAP if you want them to last and not get rusty. is that a log cabin? how thick are the walls? i'm thinking of doing the same when i re-do my home gym. 70mm thick walls are what I'm looking at then going to insulate to give the effect of 150mm walls minimum.

in Scotland I need essentially similar to house levels of insulation especially if using electric heating for 9 months of the year.

it’s only 28mm but I didn’t buy it so can’t really complain. Does get a bit cold in winter but nothing a heater can’t sort. Just need to figure out how to stop water condensation on the metal during colder months. Considering running a dehumidifier.

Back
Top Bottom